Search results

1. B

ipod's dirty secret

Thought some of you guys would like to see this, considering all the ipod talk of late http://www.ipodsdirtysecret.com/
  2. B

New prices on Monty

That sounds like a very good price on the 219 Alp-Magura! A bit off topic but would one of these make a good beginner bike? Also would these be prices that I could get through a shop or just through the distributor? Thanks for that Grip not only a tech wiz, but a barging hunter as well!
  3. B

Release date on 05 fox forx?

Damn should have gotten on it a bit earlier then. Any idea what the retail on the Vanilla R is? Still around $830?
  4. B

Release date on 05 fox forx?

I did a search but didn’t come up with anything. does anyone know when they will be available in Australia? Also interested to know if anywhere is going to be having "clearance sale" of 04 stock? Thanks
  5. B

alexisonfire (a band)

they have been popping up everywhere of later. They are a favorite of mine though. The "alexisonfire" album is far better than the new one ,"Watch Out" but its still pretty cool. But if i had only heard "watch out" i wouldn’t be that impressed. Check out www.theonlybandever.com
  6. B

Trail Damage articles

I came across these articles when researching for a Uni assignment looking at reducing the damage to trails by users (bikes, hikers ect) Thought some of you might be interested. http://www.mtnforum.org/resources/library/weird00a.htm http://www.mbosc.org/Impacts/ Hope you enjoy.
  7. B

Parts 'n Stuff Directory

Very well done. just thought i'd point out just so you know.
  8. B

Armour Disc Brake Setup

i had the same problem on the front. I’m assuming you have the 7" front 6" rear rotors as I do (" that is inches isn’t it?) I ended up taking the mount off to have a look at it and one of the tabs was bent in towards to rotor. So I bent it back out and the problem went away for a week or...
  9. B

Motorbikes!!!!!!!

I’ve got a CBR250rr, much fun. I wouldn't mind getting a dirt bike but don’t really have anywhere to ride it, or for that matter any money to pay for it.
  10. B

Oury Grips

I've got the oury lock-on grips and am well impressed. I wouldn’t mind trying the ruffian inserts though as ive not got the biggest hands and could result in a better grip on the bars. But yes the ourys are a great grip, the guy at the bike shop said the oury's also last longer but i...
  11. B

Fox Forx

thanks for the replies guys looks like im gonna have to start saving
  12. B

Fox Forx

now i don’t have to start a new topic I’m just going to hijack I’m thinking of getting a vanilla R fork, from what I have heard they are a really good fork and the travel adjustment seems very cool. so now for the questions What does everyone think of them? Is the travel adjustment...
  13. B

shaolin wheel of life

going to see them on friday at twin towns!!! . really looking forward to it!!!
  14. B

Flatland on a Banshee!

not sure if people have seen this or if its been posted before (if so sorry) But thought it was very cool. .
  15. B

my norco manik

what’s the go with the chain tension?? Single speed?
  16. B

Brisbane CBD Ride - Thursday 25th March

Well Lukes bike wasn’t the only thing to break on thursday While we were at the infamous 3 stair gap I was attempting to rear hop and as I sat down heard what I thought was a rip in my shorts. Had a feel to see if it was but couldn’t feel a hole so i thought it was just them rubbing against...
  17. B

Brisbane CBD Ride - Thursday 25th March

im pretty sure ill be there it'll be good to meet everyone
  18. B

03 P-3 and Giant atx-1 pics *lots of pics*

what year is the giant?
  19. B

earthed DVD @ JB HiFi for $25.00

Not in the Brisbane CBD store yet (though it might have sold out) but they did have double down and also third down at HMV which was a surprise. I’m gonna go have a look a McGregor tomorrow. fingers crossed
  20. B

Some good Metal to download

killswitch engage own! they are touring with anthrax and soilwork (also own) this month, anyone going? Also check out "a life once lost" and "bleeding through" (all kinda have some hardcore touches, hope you like)