Search results

1. allstar

TAS Cross country/Enduro Bike Wanted!

Item: Medium/Large Cross Country/Enduro Bike Location: Tasmania Price range/Willing to Pay: $1500 Extra Info: After a half decent entry level bike for a mate, he's around the 6ft mark and willing to pay around $1500. Ocfourse the cheaper the better, so show me what you've got!
  2. allstar

*Sold*

Item: fox float 32 and i cant really tell you anything else about them Location: hobart but will post Item Condition: lowers good, stanchions in good nick, they do need fixing tho. Reason for selling: dont need them anymore Price and price conditions: $120 posted? Extra Info: I had these...
  3. allstar

Mavic Deemax **SOLD**

Item: Silver Mavic Deemax Location: Hobart Item Condition: Pretty Good Reason for selling: need a 150mm rear wheel Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: I dont want to sell these but they wont fit on my new frame, if someone has a 150mm rear wheel and needs a 135mm i'll consider a...
  4. allstar

*sold*

Item: Banshee Rampant Frame with Fox RP2 Pro-pedal rear shock Location:Hobart but will post anywhere at cost Item Condition:Excellent, few nicks and scratches here and there on the frame but nothing general use doesn't incur and NO DENTS. Reason for selling: After a longer travel frame Price and...
  5. allstar

XC/AM Hardtail or dualy

Item: XC/AM Hardtail or dualy Location: Hobart, Tas Price range/Willing to Pay: 500-800 Extra Info: Im after a bike for my girlfriend. she wants something she can ride to work on and i want to get her something she can come down the mountains with me on. Im not after anything shit. I would...
  6. allstar

Bbs rs

does anyone know of somewhere in Australia that sells BBS RS wheels? none of the wheel and tyre dealers that i've been to can get them because there an older style rim that isnt in BBS's 08/09 line up. That said I found a company over in denmark or poland or something that has them but they are...
  7. allstar

3 weekends 8 photos!

got my new bike 3 weekends or so ago and got some alright photos since then. all of them are at EC skatepark in Hobart TASMANIA woo. picture credits go to Cait H, Tom G and Taylor.
  8. allstar

its been a while...

...since i posted on this site. but ohwell heres just a few pics from ec in hobart TASMANIA steve Me sketch
  9. allstar

cranks/BB

What: DH cranks Price range/Willing to Pay: whatever there worth!!! Location: TASMANIA Extra Info: THEY HAVE TO HAVE A 100MM BB SHELL!!!!! IM SICK OF BUYING CRANKS THAT ARE THE WRONG SIZE AFTER BEING TOLD THEY WOULD FIT!! so they have to have a 100mm shell! i need these really urgently...
  10. allstar

26", intermediate, park, allstar v's Tristan23

anybody want a game challenger can set.
  11. allstar

please comment on my photoshop, as i would like to improve

where mucking around with photoshop in CAD at the moment and i just did alittle editing to.. rider is Sam G photo by Aaron original edited version altho the bike and the sky look the same there are diferent effects on them all comments welcome....
  12. allstar

16" gear

What: 16" rear wheel and 2 tyres Price range/Willing to Pay: as little as possible Location: tasmania Extra Info: i'd like a wheel like a normal MTB wheel or atleast one that doesnt have the back pedal brakes. tyres have to be in ok condition.
  13. allstar

EC ride 29/01/07

Just uploaded afew pics of our ride at EC today... pritty good sesh but there were alooooooooooooooot of people there. im wearing a white t-shirt jordi's wearing shorts Bens got the black jeans. patheticly timed pic :roll: someone order a bowl of...
  14. allstar

barspin drop

went for a little sesh out back today and learnt to barspin drop.. only small ATM but im hoping to take it to some bigger drops soon. enjoy
  15. allstar

DH Cranks/BB

What: shimano Saint, Race face diabluos.... actually any GOOD dh cranks+BB Price range/Willing to Pay: $200 perhaps a little more if necersary. Location: Tasmania Extra Info: they have to be able to fit a 100mm BB, cant be bent, bearings have to be good.
  16. allstar

Cranks/BB

What: CRANKS!!! and BB Price range / Willing to Pay or swap: $200ono or swap for profiles. Location: Tasmania Extra Info: im after something like saints or diabolous (sp?) and the BB axle needs to be able to fit a 100mm wide BB shell. Have checked forum already: mmm yea.
  17. allstar

Single crown for Dh racing.

i've currently got 2006 boxxer races on my Dh bike and i have been contemplating upgrading for a while, seeing ameil riding totems on his DH got me thinking. what are the pro's and con's of riding single crowns on a DH bike for racing? would it be worth while? what would be a good single crown...
  18. allstar

levers

What: 2005 avid juicy 5 levers Price range/Willing to Pay: as little as possible Location: Tasmania Extra Info: only need the levers nothing else
  19. allstar

Juicy 5's

hey all just wondering what the main differences between the 05/06/07 juicy 5's are? Performance is what im really interested in. please dont flame me if this has been posted before i did a quick search and came up with nothing. Cheers Gav.
  20. allstar

Morgan Wade

not a pic and not a movie but check it out!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.agoride.com/docs/img_paragraphe/000186/x_games_12_Bmx_News_018578_vP.gif WTF!