1. D

Yarra Trails regulars

"Johnny's world is inside out, his daddy thinks his insane"
  2. D

What are you listening to NOW?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohRbJJohv6Y Its old but great
  3. D

afternoon storm

The " poo" , never heard it called that before was being surfed long before laird hamilton got there. Vetia David , Monoa Drollet and other locals had been surfing it 20 years before laird was there, and if you look at Monoa Drollet's wave on youtube it alot bigger than Laird's. Laird has...
  4. D

How to get to the top with no shuttle car???

The advantages of pushing up the hill, extra fitness/strength: good way of inspecting the trail (you'd be surprised at how you can spot different lines while walking up the trail): Opportunity to do a little bit of trail maintenance on the way up, remove that stick, kick that sand out of the...
  5. D

Help us rename "Track 10"

Rocket to the crypt Death or Glory The Transformer Rockville Super Hits
  6. D

Apollo Bay MTB Park

Ba hahaha its me , scotty told me about your seat falling off so I thought I would slightly embelish on the tale, thats how legends are made like Barry Cable being the king of the handball. Hey Rob are you riding over the easter break.
  7. D

Apollo Bay MTB Park

If you want to be real hardcore in the mud you can ride down with no seat, ask spike-x it is possible.
  8. D

Nathan Rennie - Some Facts

My source said Voss is going to coach and play at the lions and Rene "THE HULK' Kink will be rubbin the boy down between the quaters.
  9. D

CRF450X or CRF450R

A 450X will be far more user freindly in the bush , more suited gear ratios , frame design allows the x to flex a bit more so the ride is not as harsh, suspension is defintly spot on for a reasonbly fast clubman [ the R would beat the shit out of you after a while] the motor in the X is more...
  10. D

Train Surfer Death

Well don't dispare , think positive , find your happy place , rise above it , become emo.
  11. D

your kinda music

12. D

your kinda music

^^^^ Now that is a line up ^^^^ SUPER SUCKERS , YEE HAA and X { rip ian rilen} now listen kiddies if you have to steal from your mum's purse , it's okay just this once just get there and pay respect to the ROCK !!!!
  13. D

preston area riding

There is a few short steep tracks and some small jumps and drops around Edgers creek [ back of the old kodak site ] in west preston , which is in the gritty inner north.
  14. D

Ghosts and Spirits

I see people in smith street collingwood everyday who come from different planets
  15. D

What have you been wrong about?

Yeah I've been wrong very very recently, I did a post about a country we cant mention at the moment on this site. I made a statement about the said country and whaling , errr their actually anti-whaling and been quite vocal about it . It was a case of fingers tapping , mouth flapping and brain...
  16. D

Should world get together be given the flick

I just read this link ,that's heavy censorship ,I should of done a search. Fark there goes my just logged application for trading access , To quote Johnny Cash " Like a rat in a drain pipe"
  17. D

Should world get together be given the flick

Delete this post
  18. D

single crown for bullit

Cheers guys for the feed back, most likely will go for the lyriks or totems. Just need to decide on travel required and will be air sprung. Checked out some totems and they are big and beefy , decisions,decisions.
  19. D

single crown for bullit

I have an 04 santa cruz bullit currently with boxxer rides , but i am looking at going to a single crown , something along the idea of fox 36 talas , rockshox totem , or lyric . The bike is used for DH and general thrashing around , I don't do any hucking and i don't race . Just looking for a...
  20. D

Your favorite "Quote"

I've been to paradise , but I've never been to me. Charlene 80's soft rock twat.