Search results

1. RevellBikes

Norco boat anchor

My mates mitch's bike. Its a boat anchor.
  2. RevellBikes

Checkit, my riot.

Last Zakk and Carmen laced to Rhino Lites XL with KHE tires Profile cranks and BB with Shadow 27t and KMC SL, Oddy PC's. Shadow pivotal and Shadow post. Argyles lowered to 65mm travel, FSA intergrated head set. Blk Mrkt bar and stem combo, Fly Ruben grips mods: wedge mod seat, sprayed...
  3. RevellBikes

Lowering forks!?!?!?! need some advice.

My forks are society xenos. I pulled them apart a while ago to see what the internals were like on the spring side and have made a little diagram to see if anyone knows if I could lower them. Im thinking if I stick some spacers on the dampening rod under that spring it will lower it? diagram
  4. RevellBikes

Light weight parts.

Hey guys. Im looking for light parts to drop a bit more weight on my riot. The parts in brakets are what Im thinking of. The spec is as follows. Frame: Blk Mrkt Riot Forks: society Xenos Bars: Blk Mrkt bada bing Stem: NS Quack Pro (Blk Mrkt underboss order and here next week)...
  5. RevellBikes

Blk Mrkt Riot.

Sprayed it matt black. Awesome. Spec Blk Mrkt Riot Society Xeno's Ns quack pro Blk Mrkt budabing bars. 3 " high 28 wide Shadow con seat Snafu J bar Profile cranks and bb Shadow con lighter sprocket KMC SL red chain Rear wheel- Tuff neck on atom lab with black spokes and kenda NPJ...
  6. RevellBikes

demolition and tree lite spline driven?

Im in need of new cranks and a sprocket. I have been looking at the demolition medalin lt (SP?) cranks and a tree lite spline driven sprocket. My main question is about the sprocket but if you wont to recomend me some other cranks do so. I was just wondering is spline driven chainwheels...
  7. RevellBikes

Blk Mrkt riot.

Riot frame. Budabing bars. Ns stem. Society xeno forks. redline cranks. oddy sprocky. kmc chain. atomlab rims. tuffneck ss hub. imperial front hub. shadow seat, stripped, trimd and recovered. kenda npj tread. 12.2 kilos. going back to brakless soon. As this young man once said.
  8. RevellBikes

Help on intergrated head sets.

my mates buying a new frame and it has a intergrated headset. his current frame has a intergrated headset also. His question is are all intergrated headsets the same? or do some have different angles on the bearings? or what? the main question is are all intergrated headsets the same...
  9. RevellBikes

Brakeless Revell.

This is my mate Nicks bike. Frame - Revell Clutch fork - Dirt jumper 2 Handlebars - Ns district high rise. Stem - Ns quake lite. Headset - FSA intergrated Grips - Oddy Saddle - Revell Seatpost - Revell Front brake -None Rear brake - None. Cranks - Revell. Chain - KMC dunno Pedals...
  10. RevellBikes

Xbox 360 or PS3?

I am most likely going to be getting one of these and I am kind of leaning towards the PS3. If people have one or have had experiences with both could you please tell me which one you like better? Which is better of the two? I have heard the PS3 is?.
  11. RevellBikes

BMXer's beat car

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQXjN2md-yk Watch that, the riding in it is pritty wikkid.
  12. RevellBikes

BMX Games! Check it!

http://www.bmxgames.org/ Check it out.
  13. RevellBikes

08 Cannondale Chase

What does eveyone thinks on the New chases? To be honest I think they are hell shit now. Check them out and tell us what you think. http://gb.cannondale.com/bikes/08/ce/model-8FSDJ1.html
  14. RevellBikes

Skate Park Petition! Getting Built, let this thread die.

Guys would you please help me and my mates fill out this petition, where we live there is no skate park or nothing, no jumps or anything but a drain that is just a bank. It will only take take a few minutes of your time and we will be very greatful!:) Just need your first name and last...
  15. RevellBikes

Skate Park/Bike Park Petition! Please sign.

Guys would you please help me and my mates fill out this petition, where we live there is no skate park or nothing, no jumps or anything but a drain that is just a bank. It will only take take a few minutes of your time and we will be very greatful!:) Just need your first name and last...
  16. RevellBikes

fullys at skatepark, Australia says no!

Its of Pinkbike. If the mods dont like it cause it is of Pinkbike,feel free to delete the thread.
  17. RevellBikes

Revell. New picture page one..Scribble

Updates in red. Ignore the pics on page 2. SORRY FOR THE HUGE PICS!, could some one resize it to fit or PM me how to, im not sure how to. frame - revell clutch Rawed with cut seat tube rear - tuff neck on pimp front - imperial on pimp cranks - redline monsters sprocket - oddy compact...
  18. RevellBikes

Trictionary

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-837089828516874097&q=tricktionary&total=12&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=8
  19. RevellBikes

A BMXers opinion... please -pics up.

well i got sugery on my nose to straighten it after my brother broke it a while ago and now i carnt do anything for the whole first week of the holidays:rolleyes:....its fucked i know.. so i rawed my frame (Revell Clutch), I have clear coated it and cut my seat tube. I was thinking of adding...
  20. RevellBikes

how good hucks to flat are...

check out the chain