Search results

1. M

Little Things You Hate

Bigger things I hate: incident number 2 - my neighbour repeatedly chucking an 'unknown liquid' over the fence onto my plants (remember this is the same guy who drilled and poisoned my tree). Happily I have it on camera and the EPA is interested. In a surprise twist which I could never had...
  2. M

Funny stuff my kid says

My seven year old just looked over my shoulder whilst I was looking at a thread Moorey had posted in (what are the chances, I know). Being an avid tv watcher and familiar with the work of 20th Century Fox, he pointed at Moorey's avatar and asked, 'What's that show?'
  3. M

POS Reviving the unloved

I was thinking of putting the tan wall Maxxis DTH on my commuter/show queen/wall art 1990 Rockhopper. I suspect I'll go ahead and do it now! Looks good!
  4. M

First meeting now what?

That guy hangs out at my local Woolies and dry cleaners. You'd think he has better things to do, like be more orange. * so does Karl Stefanovic. And Lisa Wilkinson. Win.
  5. M

Little Things You Hate

All very creative but there is one aspect of this man that renders most of it futile. He doesn't give a shit. If the Addams family saw his house they'd declare it was a shit heap. There is nothing to ruin more than he hasn't ruined already through neglect. I should point out that he is about 178...
  6. M

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Spill the beans on the best bits of Buller please.
  7. M

Little Things You Hate

I got onto council asap. They did their best, but because the cops returned the drill (still with wood on the bit) they had to give a warning rather than throw the book at him. I wont respond with damage; I have an ace up my sleeve but I am yet to see if it bears fruit. I've sent him a letter...
  8. M

Little Things You Hate

Finding my neighbour's drill next to my beautiful turpentine tree at a central coast property. Then finding that its poisoned. Then finding that the police don't give a shit; they returned his drill to him and all but berated me for calling them out. Postscript: the tree is now dying.
  9. M

Dear Santa............

I'll donate the $100 to the person who can find and secure me a good xs frame 26" wheel dually. Typically they sell in a length of time so short that science does not yet have a name for it.
  10. M

Getting ready for a Buller trip and decided to refresh the tyres, stans fluid and rim tape. All were totally stuffed. I bought the Light Bicycle Wheelset on here and the hits just keep on coming from that purchase. After dealing with the front hub held together with cloth tape a few months...
  11. M

And you haven't ridden my Lynskey
  12. M

Iphone explodes in MTBer's pocket.

It's more to do with lithiums than it is to do with apples: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yp3hv5ms9I8
  13. M

Les Gets Crankworx Slopestyle event streaming EDIT: now rescheduled to 1am 19/06

Ah yes.....missed the bit where that happened.
  14. M

Going clipless

Clipless=certain peril:
  15. M

Sent forks to cyclinic for Talas repair and stared at the rain for two days straight......
  16. M

The Vintage Mountain Bike Thread.

I'd be keen to see that happen. Here's the poor relation of your Comp- a 1990 Sport, owned from new. One of my most prized possesions:
  17. M

The Vintage Mountain Bike Thread.

Flexstem for the win!
  18. M

Cheers. Looks better without bike shit everywhere, so I'm told. Also note the cheeky lenehan speaker making a cameo. Hifi and mtb.
  19. M

It never happen ed.
  20. M

Threwed on some new to me light bicycle carbon wheels. Hotness.