Search results

1. J

2007 giants

im just wondering what everyone though of the 2007 giant range mainly the new stp's. i guess this answers my question in the other thread i started. John http://www.giant-bicycles.com/au/030.000.000/030.000.000.asp?year=2007
  2. J

Building Jumps

Hello My friends and i have found a piece of land and we have started work building some dirt jumps and a drop (only about 4ft) and we have a ruff design which includes: 2 small berms a road gap and 3table tops and a big double(not sure how big just yet) i have a ruff design 2 show...
  3. J

07 stp

i was just wondering if anybody when the new when the new stp zero is comeing out and if anybody new ruffly what they will look like? cheers john
  4. J

First Bike

What:2005 Norco 125, 2005 Norco 250, 2003-05 Norco Ryde (or similar dj/freeride bike) or Specialized Big Hit with drop offs or Boxxers (or similar dh bike) Price range/Willing to Pay:i maximum of $1400 Location: im located in tasmainia
  5. J

First TEMPLATE

hello im looking at buying a TEMPLATE
  6. J

beconsfield miners

just incase any one hasnt herd some miners have been trapped in a mine in beconsfield tasmainia for the last 7 days they have been living off dripping water from the mine and they were located 2 days ago. quite remaracable but wat the media havnt told people is the fact that they are still...
  7. J

Swingarms

What would i expect to pay for a rear swingarm for a 2003 gt dhi(the one in the for sales) and where is the best place to send the swingarm to get it welded or would anybody be able to do it (ie my apd teacher who used to own an engineering business) any help would be apreciated