Search results

1. nathanm

TAS White or Red Handlebars - 31.8 x 720+

Pics pls n price. 50mm is a lot of rise, certainly more than I'm capable of
  2. nathanm

TAS White or Red Handlebars - 31.8 x 720+

Item: as per title Location: hobart Price range/Willing to Pay: <$50 Extra Info: for this project
  3. nathanm

You laugh you lose

The dude sent me a message asking what was so funny, then blocked me. I was gunna say $400 is cheap for a facial
  4. nathanm

VIC FOUND thanks 27.2 Seat post set back

Well you can have both just in case. I'll get them posted in the morrow
  5. nathanm

Item: 27.2 seatpost Location: hobart but will post Price : free you pay postage though Extra Info: 350mm long @rowdyflat
  6. nathanm

TAS Old frame suit 26" 1 1/8 qr

Item: as per title Location: hobart Price range/Willing to Pay: $50 Extra Info: bought a cheap bike but frame is cactus, looking to rebuild
  7. nathanm

RS Revelation ID and service help

Have been given a fork to diagnose and possibly fix. It's a Rockshox Revelation off what I was told was a circa 2014 Merida 120. The fork legs are both not fully extending, nor compressing and am hoping a full service may fix as no damage present to any interna Rockshox Trailhead id's it as an...
  8. nathanm

Remind me to check tonight. I've got stacks of old posts
  9. nathanm

2024 World Cup Downhill / EDR

Thibault Daprela gone from Canyon and running privateer. Must have doing something very bad to get fired. That was a huge signing
  10. nathanm

All my Aliexpress MTB purchases reviewed.

I've got an entire wheel you can have cheap.
  11. nathanm

TAS Fox Float CTD Boost Valve Rear Shox - 7.5x2.0

I reckon you're right, cheers for that. Didn't know you could ever the code to get the measurement
  12. nathanm

TAS Fox Float CTD Boost Valve Rear Shox - 7.5x2.0

Item: As per title Location: Hobart, Tas Item Condition: Good, 1 very minor mark on stanchion Reason for selling: Broken frame Price and price conditions: $100 Extra Info: Recently serviced Pictures:
  13. nathanm

Rockshox Rebound Knobs

I've often got older rockshox forks I'm servicing at home and as the rebound knobs just push in, they're almost always missing and hard to replace. Is the a reference for what forks used what rebound knobs and can you "upgrade" to later versions?
  14. nathanm

Red Bull Hardline Maydena

Even more impressive when you consider that she hadn't actually hit the creek gap and therefore hadn't qualified to race until her last practice run of the event. Even with that in mind they shorten practice by an hour giving them just 2 runs/chances to hit it. Factor in a head wind and all the...
  15. nathanm

Youngest rider in the field, whoever that is. Must have been ok if Connor came down. The young rider crashed off one of the cliff drops. Got bucked on landing or something but the footage missed it. Again as per Rob's words, fucking oath cameraman how the fuck did you miss that. I hope they...
  16. nathanm

Did seeding actually finish today. We left early due to the lower track being closed and the rain coming in. Saw on the big screen some young rider ate it really, really bad at the top. In Rob Warner's words "oh he's fucked"
  17. nathanm

How stolen does this look, or a bargain and get on it.

Cops do so little they often actually do. I was helping one lady and we got name address etc and cops wouldn't go and investigate claiming they need a warrant.