Search results

1. hidesy

new car!

i got new rims and tiers, they dont make the hammer wheels anymore. the ones i got are 18 inch amg rims of an sl. ill take some photo's with my slr after it has been polished and post them up.
  2. hidesy

new car!

98/99 model but its only done 83000, there's no rattles or creakes.i can get the replicas cheapish. i would like to do the suspension but maybe when i get some more money. i no the stereo is a wank but i like my music.
  3. hidesy

new car!

haha yeah it was one of them
  4. hidesy

new car!

don't intend to do any engine mods so hopefully i should be in the clear. the other night my mate got defected because the sticker on his windshield was 1cm to big and his cooling fan broke so he put a different one in and got defected for that.
  5. hidesy

new car!

yeah my step dad wants me to get them, i was thinking of something like. its only a 2L but she goes all right.
  6. hidesy

new car!

get them of in 8 days
  7. hidesy

new car!

well my birthday present im getting rims for it this week, and if i can get my money together i will get this: http://www.affordabledrivers.com.au/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3_19_9&products_id=1 powerd by...
  8. hidesy

Shop Names

curl up and dye, hair dresser in Bondie i think
  9. hidesy

Spear Fishing.

i bought my self a hand spear for $25, took it out the other day and got some king of fish going out again today will post results if any
  10. hidesy

How to get over a girlfriend?

get drunk and root another chick??
  11. hidesy

Boat survey, please read

this survey is for my D&T major project, it would be grately apreciated if you could complete the survey. cheers Name (optional): Age: Occupation: Do you work, own or spend time around boats if so what types? Speed boat Sail boat Row boat Cruiser Fishing boat Other What time...
  12. hidesy

Imagine A World With No Religion

god loves atheist, they cant sin
  13. hidesy

Be carefull, steel jump @ Oxford

give him a break English is his second language. i disagree that it should have to be pulled down, if the jump is to long and hard for you, just don't do it, as previously mentioned this particular line has been abandoned until now. so who's it disadvantaging bringing a new line back to...
  14. hidesy

how to enable shift functiob keys on vista

yer it comes up with tthe numbers, i may take it back. this is the reason im not so keen on pc
  15. hidesy

sorry im tyerd, yes im holding shift then while holding it also pressing the key i want the second function of.
  16. hidesy

i got a new computer today hp pavilioun, and i cant get and of the secound functiouns of keys when u press shift such as at symbol, questioun mark and dollar sign. could any one help me as it is my first windoes computer cheers
  17. hidesy

you know you're too drunk when...

you no your drunk when ure downstairs and u pass out down there
  18. hidesy

I have a fat woman in my bed every morning

i hope your a girl...... if so call me on 0431905547
  19. hidesy

The Stig is 'seriously good' says Alonso

my mates untie is married to the uk stig, and my mum is working on the australian top gear
  20. hidesy

Weird Stories

thats why you dont take drugs;)