Search results

1. Crany

sold

bump bump !!!
  2. Crany

DH Bunting rules?

last time i read the uci rule book it stated that you can jump the bunting as long as you leave from within the bunted area and land back in the bunted area and not touch any bunting. but i read that a while ago so it may have changed and mtba is a total different thing so i dont no if the rules...
  3. Crany

'06 Rotec RL9

these are a great bike, i have had a test ride on one and they perform faultlessly
  4. Crany

New track @ Wollongong/Nowra Called "The Funnelweb"

I would have said the same thing to you if i had of seen you guys shuttling there just because we have put in alot of hard work building the track and all it take is one local to complain about ppl don runs ands its over for us. We are all happy for any one to ride there as long as they dont do...
  5. Crany

swapping the linkages on a faith 1

flipping the link doesnt give it any more travel it just gives the bike alot better angles for dh it drops the bb and slackens the head angle. It gives it very similar angles to the iron horse sunday bikes
  6. Crany

NSW State Champs, Lithgow: Results

its wasnt aimed at shaun just a general remark about ethics mainly but racing is racing
  7. Crany

NSW State Champs, Lithgow: Results

you shouldnt need dam bunting if there are plants in the way its just not right taking it to that extent by riding through the bushes if u ask me why not make the track dead straight if people are goin to start doing that its just shit.
  8. Crany

Mt Ousley- Bulli DH Track info.

I wouldnt advise riding there because one of the land owners doesnt like it one bit and if he catches you, there will be shit to pay
  9. Crany

Mt Ousley- Bulli DH Track info.

mt ousley an bulli are totaly different places ones at the south end of the gong and the other is at the north end. and there is no track at mt ousley alot of ppl ride xc there but thats it and the dh tracks at bulli have been shut down for years
  10. Crany

Music from earthed?

led zeppelin- communication breakdown- sam rennie and bryn section AC/DC- back in black- vermont the who- the seeker- rennie section t-rex-solid gold easy action- 50 section led zeppelin- gallows pole- dh bits in extras
  11. Crany

Improvements to DH races (club, state, national)

well for me i would love to see super fast wide open tracks with big off camber corners with no pedaling involved so there is no advantage runnin clips. huge rock gardens with lots of different lines all corners with different lines too. no north shore of any kind if it ant made of dirt there...
  12. Crany

Nowra

the on only reason why it was taken out was because of the track remote location and if someone did say crash and have spinal injurys there the time it would have taken to get a ambo there, the corner around it may have been a bit hard but u are alot less likely to crash and have spinal injurys...
  13. Crany

Favourite Aussie Bands

all frenzal rhomb acdc back in black with bon singing, let there be rock grinspoon
  14. Crany

Fox 40RC2 owners unite! Valid input only please!

i have 12 in low speed and 7 in high.and i waigh 82kg
  15. Crany

This in not a good idean i did this to try and get the forks to ramp up more and it just blew through the seel and oil leeked every where so i would not reccomend it. I bottom myn alot when i first got em i just fiddled with high and low speed compression to get the right balance now i can never...
  16. Crany

Rider Weight: 85kg Bike: foes mono Riding style/terain: dh racing Spring used: stock ti Spring preload: none Rebound setting:2 out from full slow Low speed comp. setting: half way in High speed comp. setting: 1/4 of the way in Likes:every thing about the fork Dis-likes:creaks a bit
  17. Crany

Sold

more photos added
  18. Crany

Sold

I will take anythin over $2500 need to sell asap
  19. Crany

Sold

Its a medium
  20. Crany

Sold

*bump bump*