Search results

1. T

Illawarra escarpment trail

Yes I meant lower escarpment. Thank u Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. T

Illawarra escarpment trail

Hi there, Just visiting wollongong and want to take a friend on an easy fire trail. Can anyone say what the Illawarra escarpment trail is like? Also, where is the best spot to start the for trail? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. T

Magpie Wars

For those of you fed up with magpies, check this out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRR2SvBmGFI&sns=fb
  4. T

Cross Country tyres for a chick

So I am thinking of going the Ardent 2.2 Race for front and back. I want to get better at cornering so this looks like a great tyre to give me confidence. Knuckles, you are right about Pushys, great prices :-)
  5. T

Hi Guys, I got my weight forward when riding today and I was much better up the hill when it got steep. Just need the new tyres which I hope to get this week. SummitFever, thanks for the pix, that was very interesting how you lowered the handlebars. I never thought to do that...
  6. T

Thanks guys for all the feedback so far. I agree my tyres won't solve all my problems and I need to work on my body position and get more weight on my front wheel. It is something I have struggled with for a while. I am curious why it is good now to have a larger front than rear...
  7. T

Hi there, Just getting back into the scene and I am in desperate need of new tyres. I have 26" wheels and I am currently using Maxxis Ignitor 1.9 on the front and Maxis cross mark 2.1 on the back. I have been told that 2.35 would be good as it will help with my cornering. I ride around...
  8. T

Giant Anthem 1 - Wanted

Hi there, Finally I have got my husband interested in buying a MTB and he is keen on getting a Large (20") Giant Anthem 1 only to find they are out of stock for 2 to 3 months. Does anyone know of a bike shop that has them in stock at the moment? Cheers
  9. T

New Giant xc bike?? Help me choose!!

I love my Anthem :D
  10. T

Garmin Edge 305

I have one too. I love being able to map my courses after the event and check out how much I have climbed and the gradient.
  11. T

Appin This Saturday

I have a work offsite at the Hunter Valley and we are going to watch the Jazz Festival Saturday afternoon. I would rather be riding my bike:(
  12. T

Travel Insurance

I am looking into this travel insurance. Has anyone used them and was it expensive?
  13. T

WSMTB Blackman's 4hr - When?

If this hot weather continues it will be a very tough 4hours :(
  14. T

Scott Australian 24Hr MTB Championships

I filled up my water at 4am and there were no queues then :cool:
  15. T

Does anyone know what the type of injuries riders sustained? :( I saw an ambulance and I saw a couple people with arms in slings.
  16. T

My parents saw a brief segment about the event on the ABC news.
  17. T

Hey Demo man, Are you planning to put together a highlights dvd? I would be interesting in a copy if you were? I agree, the volunteers rocked!
  18. T

Awesome event. Had a blast. Well run & organised. Very tired, time for bed!!
  19. T

Hanging out the washing???

What else is a washing line for :D
  20. T

Scott 24 roll call

I'm still here. Heading down in the morning. Looking forward to seeing everyone on the trials :p :p