Search results

1. T

Plenty Gorge and Parks Vic

Stick n stones may break my bones but works will never hurt me.out.
  2. T

Boo hoo.Such harsh language.im sure there skin is thick enough to handle some criticism.If not then "whatever ".If I do a half arsed job at work then my boss would probably ask if I am lazy or just stupid.
  3. T

I understand this but they have done an extra ordinary job .
  4. T

Was also out today and saw the "work"parks did on white cow.what a joke.They are either lazy or stupid.Of the (maybe)one square soil that was removed to build the two quite jump able pumps,they have replaced maybe a quarter .Making it neither here nor there.Looks like vandalism to me .
  5. T

Work?.new trails?.
  6. T

End of an era? Has Warby suffered the fate of a Nanny MTB State?

It won't be the council building the trails.That is for sure but let's hope it gets the legal thumbs up so you can run your shuttle service .I hope you have joined the group and are a paid up member ..please spread the word to your customers .Its only 20 bucks a pop. Cheers.
  7. T

Lucky Lucky for you that almost every other corner there is off camber so you can practice and as for the other stuff that's been done,I think it's cool .If you hit it right you can jump 9 metres (or rollable)or so on that second pump.I would like to see more of it.I guess it will blend in in...
  8. T

Not too smart This is news to me as I'm not a Facebook user but it defiantly has nothing to do with the La La side of the Hill.
  9. T

Kinglake Downhill Shuttles Sunday 21st of June.

That's ok man.I only shuttle with with trail builders anyway.
  10. T

Kinglake Downhill Shuttles Sunday 21st of June.

I'm in Free snickers ?.
  11. T

The best thing you could do at the moment is to join YRMTB and go from there.Cheers.
  12. T

Kinglake Downhill shuttles Monday 8th of June.

I love you too,Juan.besos.
  13. T

I have a snickers Juan.Its lubricated and really to slide into your butt .Over.
  14. T

A way forward. Firstly let me introduce myself. I am one of the main trail builders who along with a core group of committed volunteers have spent the last 10 years evolving the La La Downhill track into what it is today. I am not writing this to get kudos, I have actually tried to remain...
  15. T

Are you running shuttles on the new sections that Trav and Brownie compleated on saturday?.Surely this is counter productive to the evolution of the trail.???
  16. T

New trails at Buxton

Think about it So you can get involved with your local club/trail builders to help maintain and improve whichever trail network you support instead of ruining someone's hard work on the trail by you riding all winter regardless of trail conditions.
  17. T

New trails at Buxton

Yes it is...
  18. T

New trails at Buxton

Gaps are 5 metres at a stretch with nice big landing ramps with good approaches and good out runs.The trail is well thought out and constructed.
  19. T

New trails at Buxton

New flow track Was up at Buxton today and walked up the new "flow trail".It looks great indeed,good jumps and well laid out but what was really disappointing was the amount of people riding it.this really grates me.So many(non digging )self serving pricks that don't care about anything apart...
  20. T

Mount Buller new EPIC trail

If that big decent was on buller and "shuttlable"then it would get flogged to death by DH bikes and the like.This way it will remain in good nic.