Search results

1. M

MRI Shoulder scans

Hi guys, Not too sure if this is in the right place... Can anybody help on this issue in regards to treatment/healing and/or recovery times? Has anyone had a similar injury?
  2. M

Ntional rounds

Hi Guy's Does anybody know if Shepparton,Thredbo and Mt Stromlo tracks are going open for practise on the days leading up to the event??? Cheers.
  3. M

V-10 Green Machine.

08 V10 - Fox DHX5 Boxxer WC Custom White Re- Stickered 823's on 440's F/R (Tubeless) Double Butted F 14 Guage R Carbon/CODES 8"F 7"Rear. Holzfeller OCT 170's Cranks DX pedals e.13 STS with 36t Guidering LTD X0 Derallieur X0 Shifter Thomson Seat Post White BBB Seat FSA Gravity light 800mm Bars...
  4. M

Crank Holders

Hey Guy's/Girl's When using 50x25 R.H.S what wall thickness is the best to use? Would you also advise them being Plasti dipped to protect the cranks. And with Saints being 65x30 what thickness in the wall of the R.H.S suits these best, also to be plasti dipped. Cheers Aaron.
  5. M

Shuttle trailer

Hi Guy's, I am going to build a crank tralier to hold 20 bikes, but was wondering if some one might be able to help me out with the height of the crank holders and also what spacing works best between each bike. This trailer is one where the bikes face/load the same direction way. Any help...
  6. M

Melbourne to Thredbo

Hi Guys, Can anyone help me on which way is the quickest or best way to get to Thredbo from Melbourne. As i am heading up for the third round of the nats. Roughly how many Klms and traveling time is it? Cheers Aaron.
  7. M

Entry for Illinbah

Hi Guys, Could somone please help me out with this entry form im not sure what (1 2 3 days) means. Is this for the amount of shuttling days. Also will there be any chance of walking the track before the offical practice starts. Cheers Aaron.
  8. M

Accommodation in Adelaide (Eagle Park)

Hi Guys, Just wondering if anybody could give some advice or information on good accommodation near the Eagle Park race track. Maybe a cabin or caravan park. For the first round of the Nationals. Coming from Tassie has its disadvantages! Cheers Aaron.
  9. M

Round 2 of nationals dh

Hi guy's, Just wondering if anyone would be able to help me with where Illinbah is situated at, And where the closest accommodation would be. Also can you get access to the track through the week. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Cheers Aaron.