Search results

1. optamistic

Bush Bandits - Brisbane DJ Jam Saturday 15th

Bush Bandits These jumps are sweet, wish i'd be here to see the sesh on the sat :( Mitch, not sure bout directions or what the easiest way to get to by car these days, but to give you a rough idea, there near the McDonald's at Metropol, its a few mins down the road from the Carindale...
  2. optamistic

A Phat Jackal

Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfarkin Samuel. L. Jackson's on these motherfarkin movies! I think ive said it b4, but ill say it again its a murray darling carpet python, ive got 2 (male & female), just waiting till they get old enough to breed
  3. optamistic

Demo 9 - uniqest part you'll ever see pg 2! *new pics on pg 2 with a SURPRISE*

dosnt feel like your riding, just gliding over the rock garden which should be called a boulder garden :D
  4. optamistic

First attempt of DJ's *newer pics on pg 3*

no1 has come off yet, a few close calls but no real problems, the jumps arnt as close to the trees as they look in the pics, the dirt is kinda like clay, but not clay so we took the time to smooth them (we used cement smothers :rolleyes:)
  5. optamistic

A Phat Jackal

cretin...rider - its a murry darling carpet python Shiznik - its a python so its not poisonous (they constrict their prey) Atom_Lab - click the pictures, there thumnails and come out huge although there not the best quality pics (pics from my phone) bunya djer n dher - Jackal Pride! WOOT! :D...
  6. optamistic

A Phat Jackal

Heres my Dirt Jumping baby Frame: Jackal Fork: Pike 454's Brakes: Hayes 9 Rims: S-type Cranks: Hone Chain Guide: Truvativ Box Guide Pedals: Welgo Bars: Hussefelt Stem: Hussefelt Pics: yep:D
  7. optamistic

Random school holiday crap, Farkin says 'No'

Seems this thread has started what it has tried to stop :rolleyes:
  8. optamistic

rain = stuck inside = boredom

well it is only the photoshop on my phone :p
  9. optamistic

why not? its photoshop, its not spose to be realistic
  10. optamistic

so it rained the other day, and i was stuck inside, so i played around with photoshop, tell me what u think
  11. optamistic

so we completed the 1st and 2nd jump, jus have to wait until they dry, and we can jump them (blue bucket is where 2nd downramp is)
  12. optamistic

Black Diamond single 2005 model

nice, treat it with the care it deserves :rolleyes: in other words, ride it hard and fast :D
  13. optamistic

its actually a murry darling carpet python :rolleyes: basically same thing, its just shedding its skin at the moment so its a bit darker, he'll soon be big enough to eat my bike :rolleyes:
  14. optamistic

Hey guys, just added a new part on my bike, think this would be one of the most unique bikes if i left it on there :D try and guess what i put on :D I should leave it on there instead of a lock, screw guard dogs, its the time of the guard snakes! :rolleyes:
  15. optamistic

Want to build some dj's

did i just hear the suggestion of building illegal DJ's :eek: :eek: :eek: not that i condone illegal DJ's but Ronalds right though, if you are going to make illegal DJ's make it so you cant see the jumps and try and hide the trail into the jumps. but ultimately your jumps will probably be...
  16. optamistic

teeter-totter (new video)

how high/steep are you wanting the totter to be? the steepness is effected by how tall it is so it depends, but the are of which it tips will never change, but it may be harder the steeper you make it. for the base from what ive seen of decent totters, try an A-frame or pryamid kinda structure...
  17. optamistic

Beast Much?

sweet rig, what stlye is it made for? should take it to the local skate park and show everyone up :D
  18. optamistic

Transformers ...the movie

I hated the show :eek:, but the movies actually looks good :rolleyes:
  19. optamistic

hey everyone, here are the pics of the second downramp, its not a tall jump but its long so its hard to see the up/downramp so i put a bucket on the downramp, the wheelbarrow is near the upramp.
  20. optamistic

Want to build some dj's

depends, is it private or council property, if its private do you have permision? Are you going to be cutting anything? unless it you have permision by the owners (private or gov.) you probably shouldnt be building next to walking trails. This topic would probably vary to your country because...