1. Big Stu

Gripsport 2-bike rack SOLD, please delete

This has SOLD, please delete!
  2. Big Stu

NSW Bike rack, Sold.

Item: Bike rack, Torpedo7 brand. SOLD.
  3. Big Stu

Richmond Vale Rail Trail

Hi, Thought I'd post this in the HMBA section since we are talking about a Newcastle trail here. Has anyone ridden this trail. Have heard a bit about it: is meant to stretch from Hexham to Kurri Kurri. Is it all rideable? Is it worth doing? Is it easy enough to follow without getting...
  4. Big Stu

XC Round 3 Results

Hi HMBA people, Attached are the results for the XC Round 3 for 2013 at Awaba. It was a difficult one to timekeep with riders assisting other riders who'd crashed, people changing grades at the start line and some dramas with the timing software itself....so, if anyone sees any errors...
  5. Big Stu

XC Round 2 (2013) Results

Attached herewith the results for Round 2, HMBA XC. Cheers, Stuart.
  6. Big Stu

NSW Bike case (s), sold please delete

Sold sold sold.
  7. Big Stu

HMBA XC Short-course, Round 3 Results

HMBA people, A wet one out there yesterday at Awaba...attached are the results.
  8. Big Stu

XC Short Course series Round 2 Results

Hello HMBA people, Attached are the results from Round 2 of the midweek short course racing. Stu.
  9. Big Stu

XC Short Course series Round 1 Results

Hi all, attached are the Round 1 Results for the short course midweek racing held 6.2.13 at Awaba. Some notes; The midweek series does not count towards the yearly pointscore. At this race, there were some dramas with the time keeping on lap 1 (dodgy keyboard), so lap 1 and...
  10. Big Stu

2012 XC Final Pointscore

Hi HMBA people, Better late than never, here's the XC pointscore for 2012...
  11. Big Stu

XC Rd10 Dungog 3h RESULTS

All, Attached are the results for the 3 hour enduro round 10 today at Dungog. cheers, Stuart.
  12. Big Stu

HMBA XC Round 9 Results

Hi HMBA racers! Attached are the results from todays XC Round 9 race at Awaba. Cheers, Stuart.
  13. Big Stu

HMBA XC Round 8 Results

Hi all, Attached are todays results from HMBA's XC Round 8 at Awaba. Cheers, Stu.
  14. Big Stu

NSW HELMET : sold

Sold.
  15. Big Stu

short stack stem exist??

Hi all, I need a stem with a short stack height (fork steerer tube too short for very long bike headtube). Most are about 37-40mm, I'd like to find one less than 35mm, the shorter the better. The bike already has a zero-stack headset (FSA ZS3). Anyone know of any real short stack height...
  16. Big Stu

HMBA Paterson 3h Results

Hi all, Attached are the results from today's XC round, 3 hour enduro at Paterson. Cheers, Stuart.
  17. Big Stu

Emc2 sold

Item: EMC2 E-Tape Pro. BIKE HAS SOLD.
  18. Big Stu

NSW Kona Coiler - sold!

bike has now sold. please delete post.
  19. Big Stu

NSW KONA COILER - sold.

bike has now sold. delete post.
  20. Big Stu

Bleedng shimano disks

Hi, I have what seems to be a fairly sizable bubble in my shimano hydraulic disk cable. The brakes work ok until the bike is tipped upside-down and the bubble must travel to the rear caliper??? Would this be right ?? and if so does that mean it would be best to bleed the caliper end (by...