Search results

1. down_hillbilly

NSW Sold!!!!!!!!

Item: Brand New 661 Evolution Black legend Helmet. Medium Size Location: Lithgow NSW Item Condition: Brand New in box Reason for selling: Not being used Price and price conditions: 100 posted anywhere in Australia Extra Info: Pictures:
  2. down_hillbilly

Muswellbrook hotels

Hi, Im working at bayswater power station for 10 weeks soon and looking at staying in a pub or motel. Having never been to muswellbrook before i need advice on a clean quiet pub to stay at. And working long hours it doesnt have to be classy, just a place to sleep. Thanks
  3. down_hillbilly

NSW SOLD 2005 Mountain Cycle Shockwave 9.5

Item: 2005 Mountaincycle Shockwave 9.5, Small/Medium Location: Lithgow, NSW. I will post anywhere in Australia Item Condition: Very good, Only marks are on cranks from shuttles and on Forks. I have owned the bike from new and haven't ridden it for about two years. Reason for selling: Not...
  4. down_hillbilly

Asking Price???

Hi everyone, Ive been off the bike for around a year now due to laziness and the good old Lithgow climate but am getting back into riding again. I'm going to update my bike but have no clue on what price to ask for current bike as I need to sell it first. Now I've done a bit of a search and...
  5. down_hillbilly

22.2mm bars and stem

What:22.2mm bars and stem to suit Price range/Willing to Pay: You tell me Location: Anywhere. I pay postage Extra Info: 3" or 2.5" rise bars and short stem
  6. down_hillbilly

SOLD. 06 Kona Shred. SOLD

Item: 2006 Kona Shred. Large Location: Lithgow, will post at buyers expense Item Condition: Good, usual scratches and cable rub marks. Just been serviced. New rear derailleur and chain Reason for selling: Money for dually Price and price conditions: Offers. Not sure what they are...
  7. down_hillbilly

New rims

Hey im getting a new set of rims for my suburban but I dont know what to get. So I need your opinions on which ones to get. Ive narrowed it down to a few different types but If you know any other rims that would be good. So they are Atomlab Trailpimp Black, chrome or snow camo MTX Mavic 729...
  8. down_hillbilly

888 Flat crowns

What:888 flat crowns. Price range/Willing to Pay: Tell me what you want Location: Anywhere. I will pay postage Extra Info:
  9. down_hillbilly

As New 2006 DMR Trailstar LT frame. NOW SOLD

Item: 2006 DMR Trailstar LT frame. 16" frame Location: Lithgow. Will post at buyers expense Item Condition: Nearly brand new. About two very small scratches and no rub marks. Only marks on it are inside the dropouts where the quick release has been done up. Reason for selling: Not needed...
  10. down_hillbilly

05 Raceline DH frame .NOW SOLD.

Item: 2005 Raceline Extreme Pro DH frame. Medium Location: Lithgow. Will post at buyers expense Item Condition: Very good only minor cable rub marks and a couple of small scratches. Reason for selling: Got a new frame Price and price conditions: Im not sure what its worth so just...
  11. down_hillbilly

Magura Louise FR

Hey I was looking at buying a set of Magura Louise FR brakes for my downhill bike and I just wanted to know the pros and cons of these brakes. So has anyone had these brakes or had a go at them? Cheers
  12. down_hillbilly

Another Suburban project. Finished for now. NEW PICS!!

I finished building it a couple of weeks ago but was away on holidays so I couldnt get pics but here it is. Its finished for the time being until I get my new parts which shouldnt and hopefully be to long. Specs: Frame - Ns Suburban Pearl White Fork - RockShox Pike 426 Headset - Pink King...
  13. down_hillbilly

Rear Hydro Disc Brake

What: Rear Hydraulic disc brake. Price range/Willing to Pay: You tell me Location: Anywhere. I pay for postage.
  14. down_hillbilly

Dual air/ U-turn/ Air u-turn

Hey I am looking at getting a new set of 2007 pikes for dirt jumping, street trails, and a little bit of downhill and 4x. But I dont know which ones too get. The 454, 426 or 409 and what type ( dual air, u-turn, or air u-turn). So which ones will be better for my type of riding. Thanks
  15. down_hillbilly

Rear steel braided line

What: Rear steel braided hydraulic brake line for Hayes Mags. Somehting like a goodridge. Price range/Willing to Pay: Whatever Location: Anywhere if you can post. I pay Extra Info:
  16. down_hillbilly

05/06 Pikes

What: 2005 or 2006 Rock shox Pikes. Price range/Willing to Pay:$300-$500 Location: Lithgow. I will pay postage Extra Info: Would prefer black lowers. But may consider others
  17. down_hillbilly

Please delete

Delete please
  18. down_hillbilly

Forks for DJ and street

What forks will be better for Dj, street, and trails? The Manitou travis singles or Manitou sherman flicks. I am buying them second hand for around the same price but before I buy one I want to know which fork will be better and more reliable? Any help is appreciated. Cheers
  19. down_hillbilly

Suburban or toy4 or STP 0

Well ive narrowed my search for a new hardtail down to three bikes. The NS suburban or the 24 letoy 4 or the stp 0. Now before I buy one I want peoples opinions on both bikes. I will mainly be doing dirt jumps and some street stuff. Any help will be appreciated. If you need more info just ask...
  20. down_hillbilly

Sold

Item: 2003 Powerlite industries Spitfire Racing BMX Location: Lithgow, will post anywhere at buyers expense Item Condition: Very good condition, barely ridden, minor scratches and cable rub marks Reason for selling: 26' Price and price conditions: Now sold Extra Info: Near new handlebars...