Search results

1. M

SA Sold

Hi, Have just noticed the rear triangle is a different colour? Am aware santa cruz were doing the two tone colours. Is this particular colour set factory with both parts being Carbon, or has the swingarm been replaced? Cheers
  2. M

2010 interschools (chris)

Hay there, Just wondering if you got any of #105, Yellow Ironhorse Bakuto Hardtail with blue Jindabyne Central School Jersey and blue white and orange TLD helmet for 4X. Downhill friday was wearing a team 2 stage jersey on a 2 stage elite 9 white, saturday morning same but wearing a blue t...
  3. M

NSWMTB Rnd 1 Thredbo

Hay Mate, Did you happen to get any of me, 2 stage team jersey on a 2 stage elite 9 white bike with orange oneal pants or black tld shorts or blue tld shorts. I was riding with my Mikey plate on the saturday, and my race plate 745 sunday. Cheers, Mikey
  4. M

2009 Mt. Buller Nats 31/01/09 * NEW PICS Page 12 *

Hi Mate, Any pics of plate 516, U17 Men. Riding a 2 Stage Elite 9, wearing a black and white 2 stage team jersey with either blue and black tld shorts or black tld shorts with a blue white and orange tld helmet. Thanks, Mikey
  5. M

2009 nats champs

Hay Neil, Sweet as shots, any of number 521 riding a 2 stage Elite 9, team jersey and black tld shorts with a blue and orange tld helmet. My email is dargan1@bigpond.com Thanks, Mikey Dargan
  6. M

2009 National Champs 26-1-2009

Hay Mate, Any of number 521, wearing a black and white 2 stage kit on a 2 stage elite 9 bike??? Thanks, Mikey
  7. M

Funnelweb Photos-Link to all photos is up last page

hi, 718 to mikeydargan@bigpond.com Cheers, Mikey
  8. M

Nowra State Round 08

Gday Mate, Have you got any pics of- Number-718 Bike-Ironhorse Sunday Expert 2008 model Kit-RawNrg team jersey,red fox shorts or blue tld shorts and blue white and orange helmet. Cheers Mikey
  9. M

Thredbo Lives!

Firstly let me say that the fireroad is 100% awesome, because you can hit it at walking speed all the way up to pedaling the whole way down it, i have been riding in thredbo for 4 seasons downhill and lived there nearly my whole life the track is awesome but some nice flowing jumps which are big...
  10. M

National Practice Numbers

Hay Mate, Can you post the 5 shots of rider *724,riding black sunday team. Cheers
  11. M

Please delete thread thanks

Cheers Mikey
  12. M

Hay mate, How do you delete. Mikey
  13. M

Delete post please thank you
  14. M

2007 Nationals Round 1: DH Race Day Photos

Hay Mate, Just wondering have you got any pics of 724 riding a black sunday team with a raw nrg jersey with either black fox shorts or blue and black troy lee shorts and wearing a blue and orange and white troy lee helmet. If so can u send them to mikeydargan@bigpond.com Cheers, Mikey
  15. M

Nationals DH race snaps (15)

Hay Mate, Just wondering have you got any pics of 724 riding a black sunday team with a raw nrg jersey with either black fox shorts or blue and black troy lee shorts and wearing a blue and orange and white troy lee helmet. If so can u send them to mikeydargan@bigpond.com Cheers, Mikey
  16. M

2007 National DH Eagle Practice

17. M

2007 National Round 1 Eagle MTB Park

18. M

National DH Round 1 *All Photos up*

19. M

2007 Nats Rnd1 Eagle Park

20. M

07/08 Nats Round-1 Eagle MTB Park *new pics added*