Search results

1. Breaka

The gaming thread

Yeah pretty sure 1.6 is about that vintage! Still for me, it's pretty no frills fast fun. Anyone interested in Original WoW that supposed to be coming out later this year? I was playing vanilla private server Nostralia which gets me a little keen for the blizzard release.
  2. Breaka

The gaming thread

Gone back to CS:S after a bit of a hiatus. Playing pretty much solely in the 1MAN!! server.
  3. Breaka

What are you listening to NOW?

Such a good cover! The ever dependable TOOL. When in doubt I listen to some TOOL.
  4. Breaka

What does your day look like?

Do some reading, it'll explain it better than myself. It's not necessarily that you're missing out on minerals that you receive from drinking it but the fact it will scavenge minerals the body needs. There's alternative ways you can remove F from the water without going the full 'RO' path.
  5. Breaka

Without going into specifics I'm going to say that's not exactly an RO unit. Also, are you aware that water that's treated using RO commercially is re-ionised after treatment? Drinking straight RO water strips the body of minerals. It's also shithouse for your plumbing and the internals of...
  6. Breaka

Little Things You Love

Throwin' on a flanno for the first time this year.
  7. Breaka

Youtubes is up for music, but there's too much alt+tabbing going on already!
  8. Breaka

Amazing song. The synth at the end really does something to me. Film clip is gobsmacking also.
  9. Breaka

The Mrs and boy aren't here, weather is snotty and I don't often get a chance to do F all on a day off. So games and farkin it is! :D
  10. Breaka

Maynard pointing finger at Joe 'You raped me..' Joe: 'I did?' :D Thanks for sharing, great listening.
  11. Breaka

The HiFi thread

Schism in all it's greatnessss!!!!
  12. Breaka

Little Things You Hate

The term take-out used in lieu of take-away.
  13. Breaka

Pretty sure the only place that it can be legally sold commercially is W.A.
  14. Breaka

Little Things You Hate

I'm feeling you brother. The uncertainty of not knowing what's around the corner and the effect it can have of my home life also has me questioning me why I do it. I guess at the moment it's a bit of a necessity that I do so to get ahead in this world....
  15. Breaka

Nice work, I have some neck (butt) in the freezer that needs a bit of tending too, just need to find a sunday where I can dedicate 8-10hrs of drinking beer to. I love bread/pizza served on wood. I just get hideous flashbacks of going to cafe's and trying to scrape runny egg off hipster serving...
  16. Breaka

Looks superb mate! What did you do it in? 10/10 for meal, -1/10 for it being served on a bread board! :D
  17. Breaka

The last movie you've last watched last

Theme song being Golden Brown by The Stranglers, that's one thing I remember. Released in 2001, that would have made me all but 13-14 when I first saw it. The film would have been way over my head. I'll endeavor to watch this one again.
  18. Breaka

The last movie you've last watched last

Kong - Skull Island. I forgot all about the shit acting, cliche' characters and dumb plot every time the big fella (Kong) was on screen. His complete annihilation of artillery, humans and the local fauna was mesmerising. Watching a monolithic sized ape punch on with an equally terrifying...
  19. Breaka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATsrCNJhic4