Search results

1. S_Town

VIC Sold

Sold sold sold
  2. S_Town

DH 2015 Evil Undead, (better pics)

Thanks to Udi for the frame! Just riding up and down the driveway I can tell this is going to be an awesome bike! 2015 Evil Undead Large 2015 Fox DHX RC4 2015 Fox 40 Floats Avid Code brakes Renthal Fatbar/grips ODI stem E13 LG1r cranks Blackspire pedals Renthal chainring KMC X10SL chain...
  3. S_Town

VIC Sold

Sold.......................
  4. S_Town

DH 2012 Banshee Legend

I've owned this thing for about a year and a bit, and it is so fun to ride! Can't say a bad thing about it. There's still some changes to be done though. Possibly forks, brakes and drivetrain way down the road. Specs: Frame - Medium Legend Rear shock - Elka Stage 5, K9 Race spring...
  5. S_Town

VIC Sold

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
  6. S_Town

Parkin brothers take on the PMB World Cup Finals

http://video.mpora.com/watch/rp7DDCmkR/
  7. S_Town

VIC Thor Impact Rig SE Body Armour - New. SOLD!

Item: Thor Impact Rig SE Body Armour. Size L/XL Location: Sunbury, Vic. Item Condition: New. Tried it on once for about 10 seconds. Reason for selling: Too big. Price and price conditions: $150 buyer pays postage. Extra Info: Bought it off CRC for $160. Here's some info from the site: •...
  8. S_Town

Dirt 1:04 - Gawton Track

Found this neat little video on the Mpora site. Looks like a sick track. The CRC/Intense team have a crack. http://video.mpora.com/watch/efAovAprf/hd/ Sorry if it's been posted earlier. Did a search and came up nada.
  9. S_Town

Giant Glory!

Finally got a new DH'er, been riding the same stock Sunday for 4 and a half years. It feels so different, so plush! Can't wait to give it a real ride at Eildon, or even this Thursday at Long Gully... Thanks to Cody for the ride. 2010 Boxxer World Cup Forks Sram XO shifter Sram X9 derallieur...
  10. S_Town

Manitou on a Sunday...?

I can't remember if I've posted this before, but I need an answer kind of urgently... I have an IH Sunday with the new linkages, and an 08 Manitou Swinger sitting next to it. Will it fit? I'm not too sure if the shock eyelets are compatible with the linkages, and the actual shape of the shock...
  11. S_Town

VIC Sold!

sold. thanks rotorburn.
  12. S_Town

VIC Sold

sold outside of forums. thanks.
  13. S_Town

Millyard Racing "Lefty"

Can't believe it was all home-built.
  14. S_Town

Human Exinction

Just been watching a show on the history channel called "Life after People", and it is one of the most interesting shows I've seen for a while. They predict all our structual wonders will deteiorate to nothing within 75 or so years after we have vanished. What are peoples thoughts about...
  15. S_Town

Leaving school. Worth it?

I dont know if this is worth posting, but whatever, see how this goes... I'm in year 12 this year and im f***ing over it. So I'm considering ditching the urine-soaked hellhole. But is it worth it? I know it's fairly odd deciding to leave when its already term 2, but I'm sick of the stress...
  16. S_Town

You Yangs Sat. 15th

Anyone heading up there tomorrow?
  17. S_Town

Mt Buller State Champs help.

Didn't get an answer in the other thread. So... Where do I get the rego form from on the net? I'm heading up there thursday before the race and because I'm not 18, Dad has to sign it and he wont be there on rego day. I got the form off the net for the Abom race, but I cant find this one...
  18. S_Town

Sunday/Manitou Compatibility Issue...

Hey guys, I have an 06 Sunday and am waiting for a 07 Manitou Swinger 6-way to go on. It has already been on, but it connects with the red DW linkage. I took it apart and cut out a bit of the linkage, hoping it will fit. It still doesn't, and it damaged the shock. It's at the LBS at the...
  19. S_Town

Cloverfield.

Did anyone see it tonight? I did and all i can say is... It was good. It could've been better though. The camerawork was way too shaky because it was from a camcorders perspective. It reminded me of Godzilla at some points, but it was more realistic and thrilling. Post up your thoughts...
  20. S_Town

New Years Resolutions.

Well to be honest, I haven't got one. What is yours?