Search results

1. Booost

Favourites

A few favourites of mine from last year.
  2. Booost

DH Super Rare

New bike!
  3. Booost

Terminating Phone Contracts

I'm onto my 3rd phone about 6 months into my contract after the first two spontaneously broke. My reception is absolutely terrible, to the point where I can no longer even make a call inside my house without dropping in and out. Which is ridiculous considering I CAN SEE the CBD FROM MY BALCONY...
  4. Booost

Another Photograph.

Timothy Abbott trail blazing over some fresh Ashgrovian terrain.
  5. Booost

QLD sold

Item: 2009 Ironhorse Sunday Elite (medium) Location: Inner Brisbane. Willing to post. Item Condition: Awesome condition, purchased March 2010. Not ridden much due to Uni commitments/lack of time. Brand new derailleur/chain fitted. Bike currently receiving full rear end rebuild, with brand new...
  6. Booost

Just One Photo

Young whippersnapper Zac Buckley resurrecting some dishevelled Mapleton rockface.
  7. Booost

Naked Jessica Alba

Had a lil sesh out at castle hill today, first ride shooting with my new flash + triggers :) Matt King Viv Motherf$%kin Bone Aiden Thomlinson Viv accidentally turning his bicycle whilst catching air. Master King also has trouble keeping his bicycle straight in the air...
  8. Booost

QLD Shimano Derailleur, SLX, XT, XTR, Saint, Whatever.

Item: Shimano derailleur, preferably SLX, XT, XTR, Saint. Short or med cage. Location: Brisbane Price range/Willing to Pay: Something under $100 Extra Info: Pm Me plz.
  9. Booost

Queensland

Invade Coffs.
  10. Booost

Mt G

Viv riding and Hamish doing a dance on his bike.
  11. Booost

Mapleton

Headed out to mapleton yesterday and got a few shots. Unfortunetly it was very dark and overcast, definitely in need of a flash as the 50d struggles with noise.
  12. Booost

QLD sold

Item: 2008 Giant STP Zero Location: Auchenflower, Brisbane Item Condition: Great.. purchased new a year and a half ago.. probably ridden it 10 times. Very minimal cosmetic damage, if really any at all, running sweet. Reason for selling: Doesn't get any use. Price and price conditions...
  13. Booost

QLD Not sold, but needing new lowers which I will get round to soon.

Item: 2010 Boxxer Team Location:Brisbane qld Item Condition: No complaints. Very little cosmetic damage, running sweet, serviced by monza around 8 rides ago. Reason for selling:Something different. Price and price conditions: Make me an offer! PM ME Extra Info: Willing to post interstate...
  14. Booost

Toowoomba '10

Got a few photos of under 15s -> sport and a few others, then under 19 finals and elite. Sorry if I didn't get you, only got a couple. Keep checking this link as the photos are uploading over the next couple hours. http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q95/gus3876/Toowoomba%2025th%20July/...
  15. Booost

Castle Hill s3sh

Went to castle hill in ipswich today for a mad jump sesh cause that's what all the cool kidz are doing nowadays. Viv Bone... remember the name. Matthew and Vbone Forearms Savage squash vbone throwing yours truely turning some bar props to matt for a veddynice photo matt squashing table...
  16. Booost

2007 Marzocchi Drop Off Triple wheel removal

@#$%!$$23$%!@#$!@ Can't get the stupid front wheel off these 2007 Marzocchi drop off triples.. Taken the quick release off but all it appears to be is a preload mechanism... I've undone the pinch bolts just stumped at what the hell I'm meant to be doing. Any help?
  17. Booost

2007 Marzocchi Drop Off Triple wheel removal

@#$%!$$23$%!@#$!@ Can't get the stupid front wheel off these 2007 Marzocchi drop off triples.. Taken the quick release off but all it appears to be is a preload mechanism... I've undone the pinch bolts just stumped at what the hell I'm meant to be doing. Any help?
  18. Booost

DH Funday

2009 Sunday Elite Threw some boxxer teams, funn stem, 800s, burgtec penthouse flats and formula the ones (AWESOME1!) Still waiting on some Blackspire 800mm flat bars and an 8 inch rotor for the front. =]
  19. Booost

QLD sold

Item: 2007 Norco Sasquatch (small) Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Barely used, ridden less than 5 times, awesome condition, no parts wear. Reason for selling: No need for it, not being used. Price and price conditions: Start her at $650 and make me some offers! Extra Info: This bike...
  20. Booost

Chillinbah

Managed to butcher 90 or so photos. Half of them are terrible but people still want photos of themselves...so whatever. Heres a few half decent ones, a photobucket album will be up in a sec so don't ask for photos please. http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q95/gus3876/illinbah/