Search results

1. 06acrider

malvernstar triathlete. 80's roadie

hey guys just bought myself this old roadie. all up i have spent a hundred bucks on it and it's running sweet. rides really nicely. frame: mid eighties cromo malvernstar triathlete. forks: cromo heavy arse ones. they weigh nearly as much as the frame. drivetrain: is all shimano exage...
  2. 06acrider

wtb: old steel roadbike.52-56cm frame.

wanted: old steel road bike with 700c wheels and 52-56cm frame. price: depending on quality and condition. upto $250. location: in melbourne preferably. extra info: it must be at least a 12speed. 2 front 6 rear or more. cheers josh
  3. 06acrider

puch mistral se

hey guys i've been looking for a vintage roadbike for a while and came across a puch mistral se and would love some information about it. i beleive it is a late 1980's model. if anyone has info on what bb shell it has and rear wheel spacing that would be a great help. any general info on...
  4. 06acrider

ns bitch decals. where can i find some?

hey guys just rawed my bitch frame and it looks great but would look so much better with some nice new decals to match my new paint job. my question is does anyone have a set they want to sell me or know where i could source a set. thanks in advance any help will be greatly...
  5. 06acrider

my frame is in bad condition visually what should i do?

hey guys i have an ns bitch in ltd ed red rum colour and the paint has started to peel away in a lot of places on the frame and looks terrible. my question is should i: a:stop being such a picky person and ignore it or b: strip all the paint off and just clearcoat the whole bike and leave...
  6. 06acrider

looking for a cheap shortish travel dually play bike. what options is there?

i'm looking for a cheap short travel dually around 4.5-6inch travel. i want to spend about $2000. don't mind if it is second hand or new. i will be using the bike for a bit of everything but mainly just playing around on maybe a bit of jumping and very light freeride. would like a...
  7. 06acrider

VIC sold sold sold

sale fell through. bike is available for purchase again will now sell everything listed below plus all the parts in this ad: http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?p=1337703#post1337703 for the low low price of $900. price drop $850 i really need to get rid of these parts. i...
  8. 06acrider

eastern slash 7 air headtube length and geometry help needed

does any one know the length of the headtube on an eastern slash7 air medium frame? and also where can i find a geometry chart for the frames? i really need to know. thanks heaps josh
  9. 06acrider

changing travel on 66rc

hey just wondering how hard it is to drop the travel down to 150mm from 170mm on 05 66rc forks. do i have to buy any parts or is it just a matter of taking spacers out or putting them in? cheers josh
  10. 06acrider

has anyone dealt with jensonusa.com

hey guys i was just wondering if anyone has bought stuff off of www.jensonusa.com and what your experiences were with shipping and general helpfulness the only reason i ask is because the exchange rate is so good at the moment and there stuff is so cheap. cheers josh
  11. 06acrider

wanted: frame similar to eastern slash 7.

wanted: eastern slash 7 frame or similar. price: upto $1000 or trade for my bullit frame condition: must be in fairly good condition. location: don't mind. extra info: must be 135mm rear spacing and 1 1/8th headtube. cheers josh if theres anything i missed let me know
  12. 06acrider

please delete not selling frame anymore

item: santa cruz bullit frame 16" 02 model i think.
  13. 06acrider

help me choose a bar and stem combo

hey guys i'm in the market for a new bar and stem and i have narrowed it down to two combos. ns district low rise bars and ns quark stem. or ns district low rise bars and atomlab trail pimp stem. and a colour choice of red or black bars with each combo. my bike is a rum red ns bitch. and i do...
  14. 06acrider

no longer for sale please delete

what: manitou nixon elite 115-145mm travel. compression,rebound adjust. just got back from a service. they are fairly stiff and feel awesome for trail and just general riding.i do a bit of street on the a bit of dh, bit of freeride and bit of everything else too. location: upwey, dandenongs...
  15. 06acrider

wanted 120-130mm travel 20mm axle forks

wanted: 120-130mm travel forks. 20mm axle 1 1/8th steerer tube at least 200mm long. price:350-400 or trade for my perfect condition nixons. http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?t=123968 condition: must be in decent condition cosmetically. must work perfectly. location: i'm in upwey...
  16. 06acrider

is it possible to take the travel adjust feature out of nixons

hey guys i have a set of 05 manitou nixons with the travel adjust from 115-145 and was just wondering if i would be able to have them set at 130mm as i don't use the travel adjust. any suggestions will be greatly appreciated cheers josh
  17. 06acrider

need help bleeding xt 4 pots

hey guys I'm just in the process of bleeding my xt 4 pot brake as i have just installed a new hose. i have read up thoroughly on the park tool site and i can't seem to get the fluid to fill the hose. i have filled the reservoir and have the bleed nipple open and am pumping the lever and have...
  18. 06acrider

help. need new axle for dt swiss hugi.

hi guys, just pulled the axle out of my dt swiss/hayes hugi fr rear hub and the threads on both sides of it are stuffed and the axle it's self is also bent. was just wondering if this would be a part i could source directly from dt swiss or if i will just have to get one machined up. or...
  19. 06acrider

goodridge hoses and pads. how good are they?

hey guys i'm in the market for new brake pads and a new brake line for my shimano xt 4-pot and was just wondering if i should fork out that little bit extra for a goodridge hose and pads. will they give more power or feel to the brake? they already feel awesome just wondering if they will...
  20. 06acrider

my bitch is raw

frame: 07 ltd ed ns bitch now raw forks: manitou nixon 115-145mm travel but keep them on 130mm. just got them back from a service. they are nice and firm now and feel awesome. cranks: saint 175mm with 32t(new) wheels: front: dm24 on imperial hub. rear: mtx33 on dt swiss hugi hayes(new) 16 tooth...