Search results

1. Gluey_trails

Private Sale Theft? Help

Hi guys, Need a bit of help here with previous experiences and what not. I bought a Falls ticket for Hobart (I'm located in Sydney). I then couldn't make it so I found a person in Tasmania who wanted to buy the ticket. Some texts were sent back and forth, we agreed on a price. I gave her my...
  2. Gluey_trails

Chilled arvo sesh video! RAGS

http://vimeo.com/23405901 Constructive crit would be awesome.
  3. Gluey_trails

A shirt for the Trail Fairies?

Hey Guys, Was thinking of getting this Tee printed up and wanted to gauge some interested. Thoughts? Would you buy?
  4. Gluey_trails

NSW NPJ Hausmeister $900 ono - Gold Labels, Atomlab Pimp, Odyssey, Custom Paint SOLD

Item: Complete NPJ Hausmeister Location: Warrawee, NSW Item Condition: Good Condition, Serviced before buyers purchase, Couple of scratches here and there but nothing structurally wrong. Reason for selling: Going to try BMX and need some money. Price and price conditions: NOW $1200 Only...
  5. Gluey_trails

The Designers' Corner

Hey guys, I thought it'd be cool to have a design thread, bringing together all of the knowledge of the Rotorburn Community. I'm currently studying Industrial Design at UTS and I know there are a couple our Industrial Designers in here, as well as Architects, Graphic Designers etc. So this...
  6. Gluey_trails

The 'What's that song?' Thread.

Had a search and found a million of these threads. I thought we could now make a singular new one. I want to know what song this is. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGIbV3-Rl3E Can anyone help out?
  7. Gluey_trails

DAVISUALS - Twenty Ten Demoreel

8. Gluey_trails

Help with Flash Coding.

Looking for someone who knows how to use flash relatively efficiently and is able to help out a fellow member on something i think is somewhat a simple thing to fix. Basically this is the page in question: www.davisuals.com.au/flash/test.html When you click the picture and it pops up...
  9. Gluey_trails

Is anyone here familiar with the Arduino System?

As the title asks, does anyone know? I have very little idea how to work this stuff out. Basically I have a temperature sensor and it is to read a value and change the colour of the LED. At the moment it just turns on and off every 6 seconds or so. This is my code. // Output int redPin...
  10. Gluey_trails

Photo a Day VI - 15/5

So, I tried pretty hard this time round. I'm Happy... End of Blurb Transportation______________________________ Bokeh_____________________________________ Black and White_____________________________ Portrait____________________________________ After...
  11. Gluey_trails

How to Build DJ's - V2 - REQUESTS?!

So with uni and a bit more time on my hand I want to update the how to build DJ thread. so tell me what stuff you would like me to address and stuff you want me to illustrate to get you to fully understand what i mean.
  12. Gluey_trails

NSW Giant Glory FR 0 - 2007 - SOLD

Item: Giant Glory FR 0 2007 Location: Sydney Australia - Would like local pick up but if adament will send interstate at buyers expense. Item Condition: Good, Probably could do with a service but rides well. Reason for selling: New Ride Price and price conditions: $500 starting bid. $1250...
  13. Gluey_trails

Trails - A lifestyle

I thought this was more appropriate in here because this video is so targeted towards a niché group. I got bored on the weekend so I decided to go out and film with some of the boys. Here's what I made up. http://vimeo.com/10148461 Enjoy.
  14. Gluey_trails

NSW School Zones - Recently Sprayed Triangles?

So recently I was rerouted by council workers respraying the road, and when I was looking at what they were spraying they were arrows proceeding the big yellow '40' on the road. I'm curious as to what this is meant to communicate. EDIT: Found an RTA article about it. I'll leave it just HERE for...
  15. Gluey_trails

DAVISuals Short - Wilson HALE

Click Image to be Re-directed to Pinkbike Video Wilson and I went out for a filming sesh, looking for great spots to film which showcased Wilson's ability to pick up a bike after being off for some months and ride like yesterday. Will
  16. Gluey_trails

DAVISuals 2009 Demoreel

This is my '09 year in review. The thrills and excitement from behind a lens has been extremely enjoyable! With the use of a Sony FX7 and the late arrival of the Canon 7D I've been able to capture the great action of our finest young and up and coming local riders on the North Shore...
  17. Gluey_trails

Sydney Riders keen to film.

I'm keen to film some new riders, be it DH, Street, Dirt etc etc. I'm not too fussed on experience but I'd prefer it if you were able to pull some impressive stuff which looks good on film. PM me and I'll be sure to chat again.
  18. Gluey_trails

Zero Alcohol Limit - P Plates. Will I be safe?

So this morning was the traditional breaky with the extended family and I had an orange juice and champagne. It's probably been about 6 and a bit hours since I consumed the drink and I want to drive to see my girlfriend down on the south coast but with the ammount of booze buses around with...
  19. Gluey_trails

DAVISUALS - Shane Chandler Downhill

So this morning I was really keen to test out my new camera so I sent Shane a message whether he's keen to ride/film. He agreed so we set off. After trying to get his bike in his nice new Impreza. Today was a pretty stupid day to go riding, I'm assuming it was around 34°C. So I had all my gear...
  20. Gluey_trails

Nicho - Rouler Imports

So I filmed this two months ago for my Design and Tech major work presentation. The intro of the song is very off and I couldn't be bother to fix it up. Here it is regardless. http://vimeo.com/6305129