Search results

1. bens109

NSW FS: Bottlerocket (Frame and forks sold)

Frame and forks now SOLD! IF you want any of the other bits let me know and we can work something out Item: 07 Transition Bottlerocket Frame: Transition Bottlerocket Medium Forks: Rockshox Totem 2-step Cranks: Saint 36teeth Guide: e.13 Brakes: Avid Code Pedals: Burgtec Penthouse...
  2. bens109

WTB: Integrated headset

Item: Integrated headset to fit a norco ryde Location: I'm in Sydney but will cover postage Item Condition: Doesn't have to be perfect, but does have to be completely functional. Reason for buying: current one clapped out Price and price conditions: Not to much Extra Info: Doesn't really...
  3. bens109

FS: 06 Boxxer Races SOLD

Item: 06 Boxxer Races Location: Inner West Sydney Item Condition: Great - uppers perfect, small nicks in the stickers Reason for selling: These are spare forks, haven't been used for a year Price and price conditions: Looking for $500 Extra Info: Come with an old style flat crown (no direct...
  4. bens109

Oxford Falls 11/4/08

A few shots from today at Oxford Falls, the rest are here
  5. bens109

Even more pics from NSW DH rd1 at Stromlo

Some photos from today Here are the best few
  6. bens109

WTB: Boxxer OS direct mount stem

Item: Boxxer OS direct mount stem Location: Orange or Sydney (will pay postage or collect) Item Condition: not important as long as it works Price and price conditions: open to negotiation
  7. bens109

WTB: 500 x 2.75 Spring

Item: 500 x 2.75 Spring to Suit Giant DH Comp Location: Orange or Sydney (will pay postage or collect) Item Condition: You would be pretty hard pressed to break one Price and price conditions: open to negotiation or will swap for a 450lb spring, Ti would be nice if someone has one
  8. bens109

Boxxer fork lenghts

I was just wondering if the boxxer races are longer than teams or 06 boxxers longer than 07. I went to fit 07 teams to a 06 DH Comp today and found the flat crown that I was using with the 06 Races that came stock on the bike would not fit. I measured both sets of forks and the teams are a...
  9. bens109

WTB: Red (firm) boxxer spring

Item: Red (Firm) spring to suit 07 boxxer races Location: Orange or Sydney (will pay postage or collect) Item Condition: You would be pretty hard pressed to break one Price and price conditions: open to negotiation or will swap for a yellow spring, not sure if they made them but a Ti one would...
  10. bens109

WTB: Cheap XC Forks

Item: XC forks Location: Orange NSW - will pay post Item Condition: Mechanically good Price and price conditions: You tell me but the cheaper the better Extra Info: Building up an old XC frame on the cheap. Currently have Rockshox Judy 1 forks, would like something a little nicer.......
  11. bens109

Switching to a shorter eye-to-eye shock?

Ok tell me if I'm on the wrong track here but is it possible to use a shock with a shorter or longer eye-to-eye length if it has the same stroke? As far as I can make out this would change the geom like using longer or shorter forks but would keep the same rear travel (unless the frame hits or...
  12. bens109

Curved northshore

Just a quick question - what is the simplest way to build curved nothshore section ie. wall rides or curved kickers? Do you just use short sections of supports at different angles?
  13. bens109

06 Giant DH Comp SOLD

Item: Giant DH Comp SMALL Location: Orange NSW or Sydney Item Condition: Details here Reason for selling:Frame too small Price and price conditions: Would like to trade for a LARGE DH frame or $650 and open to offers SOLD Extra Info: Come with shock, headset and chainguide
  14. bens109

WTB: 32t Chain Ring FOUND

Item: 32t Chain Ring Location: Orange NSW Item Condition: Usable Price and price conditions: Cheap - would buy a new one but it's going on an old crank set anyway Extra Info: building up an old cross country bike, surely someone has one lying around
  15. bens109

'06 Giant DH Comp ("MINT'") SOLD

Item: '06 Giant DH Comp Location: Orange NSW or Sydney. Item Condition:One little scratch on the swing arm otherwise MINT - Purchased yesterday, they bloke I bought it off bought it new earlier this year, rode it once then hasn't ridden it since due to work commitments. If I didn't know...
  16. bens109

SWAP Sram X.7 front mech for Shimano

I have a brand new Sram X.7 front mech that I bought to replace the clapped out deore on my bike but the Sram clap is to thick and it won't fit on. The SRAM is Low Clamp, Top or bottom pull and 34.9/31.8mm diameter. I need a Low clamp, bottom pull, 31.8mm diameter derailleur of the shimano...
  17. bens109

Avid Code Help

I posted earlier tonight about a problem I was having with my brakes but that has only led to a larger problem. My new Avid Codes won't bleed and it is annoying the hell out of me. I don't have the cash to be paying a mechanic to be looking at them, not that I should need any help, so I was...
  18. bens109

Brake Pad Help

Hey guys I have searched are read all the related threads but I still have some questions about my problem. I'm running Avid Codes and had only ridden on them a couple of times then I stuffed my knee a few weeks ago and put my bike away with out washing it. I pulled it out today and cleaned...
  19. bens109

Avid adaptors

I was just wondering if the calliper adaptors to mount to marzocchi and Rockshox forks are the same for avid brakes? Cheers EDIT: I just worked out they won't work. Damn.
  20. bens109

e13 guides

I am about to buy a new e13 chainguide and noticed that they have the option of "wide" and "extra wide". There is no mention of this on the e13 site, does anyone know what the wide part is referring to? Cheers