Search results

1. morticus

2017 Demo 8

Demo 8 I 2014 - $3999 2015 - $4999 2016 - $4499 2017 - $4900 Trying to work our how to hit up the boss for the CPI wage increase of almost 25% to keep up with bike prices.
  2. morticus

2017 Demo 8

Just saw these images floating aroung on a japanese site. Aussie Spec site is only showing the alloy demo 8 I. Looks like price has gone back up for this year too Sworks 8 I carbon 8 I alloy
  3. morticus

2016 Aluminium Specialized Demo

Have heard they will be released in OZ next week.
  4. morticus

2016 Carbon Pivot Phoenix

Apologies, I meant Parity.
  5. morticus

Problem is, its not just the high end bikes that are going stupid with prices. The base model demo went up 25% between 2014 and 2015 and for what, a bigger wheel size? Even the YT went up heaps in price, hate to think what they are going to be after Gwin wins a couple of world cup wounds on...
  6. morticus

Awesome looking bike but again the price puts them outside the reach of most people. Has the phoenix ever won a world cup round? All of a sudden the S-Works demo is one of the most affordable DH bikes at 10k... never thought id see that. Off the www.tbsm.com.au website - Phoenix Carbon...
  7. morticus

World cup team changes rumor thread

This. I hope we are going to see a fresh new frame on the world cup podium this year, that happens to come in at half the RRP offered by some of the contenders. Never been so keen to see a season start.
  8. morticus

Newcastle Resurrection

You are a cheeky prick, just saw your insta...
  9. morticus

Newcastle Resurrection

And to think I just moved back to Newcastle without a DH bike. Seems like I'm not missing much, 2 of the best tracks no longer rideable!
  10. morticus

DH 2015 Alloy 650b demo! (and 2015 specialized P3)

Looking pretty good man, those stealth decals... I loved the lever shape of my Saint brakes but the actual braking and inconsistent bite points left a little to be desired. I'd be interested what your thoughts are between trail, guide and now Saint.
  11. morticus

650b?

But how many enduros can i buy with 650?
  12. morticus

NS Bikes Fuzz

there are a few NS Fuzz available from chainreaction
  13. morticus

If you peel the "Palmer" sticker off his signature bike it says Gwin underneath :rockon:
  14. morticus

Gwin to Intense
  15. morticus

Look out, I'm getting a bite...
  16. morticus

Not top spec on the demo, still comes with a boxxer team. I mean FFS, you want top spec you gotta still upgrade it? The cost of this demo frame has increased by over 50% compared to the older shape. Specialized admitted this frame is easier to manufacture compared to the older model. Anyways...
  17. morticus

Is that because of the overpriced bikes they are selling so many of?
  18. morticus

2015 Specialized Demo Carbon

According to his FB page, he has a running bet with Gwin's mechanic over who goes the longest without getting it cut. That do seemed to work for RB last year...
  19. morticus

2015 27.5" YT Industries Tues $4399/$3399AUD

Further from above, have emailed YT and they responded within 20 minutes, the GST and import tax are inclusive.
  20. morticus

2015 27.5" YT Industries Tues $4399/$3399AUD

None available for delivery before March I believe. Also, was chatting to a mate yesty who is thinking about buying one, do you need to pay GST + import tax when buying a bike through them? GST obviously 10%, plus 5% import tax. That adds another $915 onto the $6099 if you are getting the...