Search results

1. P

Racing.

Hey everyone, I am going to be entering racing this season and i have herd about a fun day at the goatfarm. If anyone knows when this is or any other important dates etc, please let me know. thanks heeps Pat
  2. P

W850i VIdeo files

Hey, i have recently got this phone and i was trying to put some videos on to it but they dont work when they are loaded onto it. The formats they say work, i have never seen a video with it before. To the owners out there, i want to download some movies to put on it, mountain biking...
  3. P

goatfarm fun

hey, After a whole day of riding, from the darlington jumps we decided to go to the goatfarm. The footage isnt very clear but the tabletop is about 5 m and the roll in is very very steep, almost vertical.. The vid just doesnt do it justice. Those who have been to the goatfarm will know the...
  4. P

Calling all W.A riders!

hello all, i am looking for places to ride, freeride, jumps, drops, shore etc.... I am aware of the goatfarm, and mundaring, i live in roleystone so it is a fair hike to get there being only 15.. I am woundering if anyone has or knows of any sort of place with these things there.. Prefer...
  5. P

o6 Black Beast!!!

Hello all, After about 2 months of waiting i have recieved this as an early chirstmas pressie! (i have to pay for most). Well here she is. An o6 Flat Black Giant Faith 1, all stock exept pedals. Hope u enjoy.:D
  6. P

06 Faith 1 or 06 Ironhorse kumicho type R

hey just woundering what you guys think about both of these bikes? good and bad feedback is good! O and the kind of riding i will be doing is downhill and freeride jumps, shore ect... Cheers pat
  7. P

Good bike shops in Kuala lumpur

Hey everyone, I am travelling to KL (well my parents are). Does anyone have any ideas on bike shops and how they are priced compared to here? is there a significant saving or not much. Cheers pat
  8. P

Intense UZZI VPX

Hey all, I am really keen on starting downhilling after having a hardtail and want to upgrade to something better and faster. I was looking at some ideas and i came across this (intense uzzi). I am going to be racing downhill but also i will be doing drops and jumps (freeride). Is this a...
  9. P

Giant Faiths?

Hey every1, I am thinking of getting into DH and i was woundering if the faith range is any good? my budget is around these bike prices, but if so you can suggest some different bikes (that can be got in W.A)! Cheers Pat
  10. P

Please help-ryno lights

Hello all, i have reacently got an STP and i was woundering how big a drop these rims could go with a downramp?? thankyou for your help.
  11. P

Thread locked, this isn't a buy/sell forum!

Hey everyone. i have no clue were to put this soo i think its alright here. OK, it is for sale and i didnt think that it would fit in the mtb for sale. move if nessesary. [Edited by Rik: Don't think so mate!]
  12. P

Anyone know of tracks in perth??

hey i live in roleystone and i was woundering if there are any good tracks with some man made stuff on them near me?? thanks for any replys pat