Search results

1. G

Santa Cruz Vs Nukeproof

I like to use a bike in a rowdy way, not bombing but lets say loose. I'm also not a small guy so the pedaling a bigger bike isn't a scary thought. As I write these messages back it's dawning on me that I really want the Nuke.
  2. G

Santa Cruz Vs Nukeproof

Yeah man both new bikes, Thats the only real reason the Bronson is still on the table. The nukeproof is getting alot of love though. I feel like I'm only going to throw about 20% of what Sam Hill does to them so i can imagine there being many frame issues.
  3. G

Santa Cruz Vs Nukeproof

Yo Yo, another typical new bike thread. I know we have nothing else to do then comment on threads. Same price for both and yes I know the Nukeproof isn't 150mm rear but it's all close enough I'm in the weeds and torn between: Santa Cruz Bronson CC V2 with rockshox and sram gx build. Or...
  4. G

Which Bars?

Grandslam xlt's
  5. G

big foot vs sasquatch

sassy ftw i rode mine today in the first time for about 3 months and its so clean and comfy
  6. G

Trimming the FAT - SX trail

tips and hints Yer the main things is tires, bars & stem, pedals and possibly seat and post thats what i would do first of all. But dont stress about weight that much you'll adapt and you'll find saving a heap of weight wont really help your riding.
  7. G

EAgames BMX

Subscribe to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj9NFfY8B7Q Everyone love dave mirra so lets bring something back to the table
  8. G

Hucking to flat, who does it?

sweet ill lube up for you
  9. G

well he should have 180 fakied it then you guys would be having a cry
  10. G

alex liiv is my hero... god you lot are all so gay he only lost one tooth from that and my god what a hero for doing it... no skid lid would help with that landing and as if anyone is a big enough twat to rid a fully in town. harden up you woman learn something about riding
  11. G

is there a bmx farkin thing, cause the bmx on this site is too small.

MMM yer yer so is wikipedia
  12. G

which way do you spin?

i swear your avatar is you spinning left
  13. G

Breaking News: Sam Hill Retired from Racing

Bahaha what a smart kid
  14. G

ride bmx and huck to flat then complain
  15. G

grr die that filthy whore really needs to die she is just clogging up thecomeup same with that stupid tranny
  16. G

bmx-forum = noobs/ beginners/ mainstream thecomeup = underground/ hardcore/ funny
  17. G

New Cove Bikes Website is up

About time cove hired someone to do this... Its been almost three years
  18. G

Danscomp Discount Codes

thanks bro just a question how do you get the codes, do you have a catalog or what
  19. G

Danscomp Discount Codes

Any new codes come in yet. Im not even sure how to find these codes?
  20. G

Riding a bike is the way to go

And thats one stupid noob