Search results

1. T

Rider etiquette sticky?

don't bring yor pets to bike parks please! While on rider etiquette; it is not a good idea to take your pet to the bike trials for a run. Perhaps stick to the fire roads!
  2. T

Half Kowalski for sale

How much is the entry How much is the entry
  3. T

Spot in 6 person mont24 team

mont entry Hi - I'm interested in purchasing your spot. Is it still available Tony
  4. T

Entries Open for 2011 24 Scott 24Hr - 8 & 9 October 2011 at Stromlo

Scott entry I'm looking for a team to join this year
  5. T

Mont 24 hr - 2 riders for team of 4

Due to OS travel and other dodgy excuses wer'e looking for 2 riders for a team of 4 in the upcoming MONT. Team now full Not too serious, not too lazy! Generally aim to finish in the top 25% PM Tony for details
  6. T

boxxers or Fox - 2nd hand forks?

I'm shopping for 2nd hand DH forks. What are the best options and value for money? Boxxers - WC or Race or Team Fox Other
  7. T

The 2010 Mont 24 Thread

need a rider Hi, Our team has also lost a rider to miscalculated demands of childbirth. Team of 4 males times around 60 minutes. Tony 0434660712
  8. T

Scott 24hr 2009

4th team member wanted Hi, Team of 4 (3) looking for 4th rider due to unavailibility. Give me a call if you are interested and ready to go. Tony 0434660712
  9. T

Scott 24 hr 4th person needed for team

We are looking for a fourth person for a team of 4. Usually try and finish in the top 30%. Cost is $145 Tony
  10. T

2009 Aus National Champs at Stromlo

Hi Carlyle, Any pics of: No: 661 White helmet white turner Gold white green Royal shirt Anything you had would be cool thanks. Tony
  11. T

2009 National Champs (Downhill)

Hi, Any pictures from group C. # 661 White Helmet White Turner Gold/Green/white Royal shirt
  12. T

AUS National DH Championships - Final Results

There was also a higher steeper scaffold start at the World Cup.
  13. T

AUS National DH Championships - Final Results

whinge, whinge, whinge My grandmother could have sprinted the last 300m of the course! Though I must admit in the wet she might have sworn a few times. Haven't you guys heard of the GFC. (However I still think they should have chosen the sweet track just over the creek from my place...
  14. T

Sold

how many Km Hi, How much riding have the forks seen? What condition are the seals in? Tony
  15. T

National DH Championships - Results

I think you have to start by deciding what the maximun number of entrants is, say 500. Then allocate a minimum number to each category, which may vary. Apercentage of these would require some form of prequalification - perhaps gaining points from local & state and internalional races. Whats...
  16. T

National DH Championships - Results

Stromlo track improvements The Stromlo track will be getter some more improvements before the next major event. Hope you can come and help out with the improvements that you suggested. They are also moving the start up the hill to add another 30m vert. Despite what many are saying about the...
  17. T

Couple more stromlo pics **56k killer, big pics**

any of #553 pls appreciate any of #553 white turner white giro green shirt
  18. T

2007 - National DH Champs - Stromlo

#553 would be sweet any of #553 white turner green shirt white giro would be cool
  19. T

groupb #553 pls Hey any of group b #553 white turner green shirt white Giro thanks for looking
  20. T

any from the morning session #553 Nice pics - well done. Did you happen to get any of the morning sessions. especially 553 white Turner and white giro with green top