Search results

1. S

Yarra Trails regulars

I'd be happy to volunteer to manage a section
  2. S

Anyone have a Liteville 301 or Knolly Warden?

150mm pike most likely, unsure whether to go matching 26", 650b front 26 rear or matching 650b
  3. S

When I say superbike I just mean the Intense, Santa Cruz, Yeti etc bikes that have been described as superbikes that will do anything. I think I may have to! might see if it's easy to take the train from Melbourne. Thanks, I'll call him back as I will be at Bike Buller . Okay I'll...
  4. S

I've tried to calling eightyonespices but haven't got onto them. Did he say if they have the 10 yr anniversary complete 301's available? Any reason why you'd choose the endorphin over the warden
  5. S

If I was to keep the current carbon bike, is it difficult or expensive to repair carbon if I break another frame outside of warranty? I really love the bike but have been riding my flogged out anthem for the past 3 weeks waiting for a new rear end.
  6. S

Does anyone have a Liteville 301 in size large or XL or Knolly Warden in Melbourne/Victoria that I could have a ride on? There would be a 6 pack of your favourite beer involved... I'm currently riding a very popular and raved about carbon enduro bike, think along the lines of santa cruz nomad...
  7. S

Maxxis Ardent tyres traction.

How would ardent's go on a bike that does an equal amount on asphalt as well as singletrack? I'm running crossmarks at the moment as they seem to last pretty well on asphalt and roll fast, but aren't great on the dirt.
  8. S

Yarra Trails regulars

Anyone riding Yarra trails or Lysterfield today? I'm keen to go for a ride but not familiar with the area. Cheers
  9. S

Post your All MTN/Funduro hardtail

Budget is fairly open ended as I've sold my car and will be selling 4 bikes to fund it. I'd be willing to spend 7/8k at least and probably looking at a custom build. Would 160mm forks limit the bikes climbing ability? The Lynskey that was posted further up looks like it would be a fun bike!
  10. S

Post your All MTN/Funduro hardtail

I'm looking at selling my current 4 bikes and building a single hardtail for everything. I have a 26" anthem, rigid 29er, demo 8 and a bmx at the moment but mainly ride the anthem. I end up riding the anthem like a downhill bike and don't find the H/A too steep. I love the climbing ability but...
  11. S

VIC Have You Seen It? You Yangs Yowie Saturday 6th October, 15km, 33km, 66km, 99km

Probably the most fun race I've ever done! I thought the simple distance categories worked well, no need for age in every race. There were a few people taking photos, any idea where they'd be found?
  12. S

dirt jumps in geelong

yeah it is a 03 125 gorno. i only got mine 2 weeks ago. yeah woodlands dj are cool now. go there definitaly
  13. S

Miiine!

stop digging up old posts
  14. S

dirt jumps in geelong

i go there all the time and theyve just recently been changed from one double and all these shit tables to a 4 pack 8 pack and one big double
  15. S

dirt jumps in geelong

theyres a 8 pack with all large sets
  16. S

dirt jumps in geelong

theyre way better now! how long since youve been their? guys have made em heaps better
  17. S

Nokian Gazzaloddi Jrn 2.6

thnx, do you have slow reezay or super tacky?
  18. S

pic of me riding.....

you should get some pics of you jumping those doubles, they look real nice
  19. S

dirt jumps in geelong

ocean grove dirt jumps are good. their is a 8 pack an four pack and stuff pretty cool