Search results

1. 'Ross

Little Things You Hate

Story of your life.
  2. 'Ross

Get the girls with our special weight-loss dieting techniques

Settle another argument please: I don't use protein powder so don't really know what I'm talking about, BUT...my opinion is if you drink a milo or milkshake or whatever you can just put your few teaspoons of the powder in with that and it has the same effect, friend disagrees and says it has to...
  3. 'Ross

One for the Graf/Stencil/street artists.... Apparently we're up to post #623 now

Double Trouble. Johnny looks remarkably similar to his avatar.:mmph:
  4. 'Ross

I'm firmly against it after seeing some questionable side affects a few acquaintances have experienced. And the fact that I don't take any pills/substances of any variety, not even Panadol. One guy was taking them in combination with those fat cutting pills as well so he looked 'ripped' and...
  5. 'Ross

The next Australian Test XI

Agree with most of your team, but I would drop Khawaja for Marsh, straight swap. Khawaja hasn't really shown much at all imo, plays a good shot here and there but never really looks in control or threatening. He also hogged the strike massively in the last test, which doesn't help anyone...
  6. 'Ross

One for the Graf/Stencil/street artists.... Apparently we're up to post #623 now

Told ya painting in the shade is better:02.47-tranquillity: My neck and ears got wrecked....I used to be immune to sunburn! Seriously would only ever get it on my cheeks or nose, but these days not even my arms or legs are safe! Anyways...
  7. 'Ross

^^^Correct, my thinking was you shouldn't put those parts of your body under stress unless they feel tired or sore....and occasionally when my shoulders or biceps do get tired I take a day off. But for the most part I feel fresh and ready to go so its hard to do nothing and just assume its for...
  8. 'Ross

Was having a discussion the other day about the importance of resting, and only working on one area of the body at a time (shoulders one day, biceps another etc) and want to know what people think about pushups being thrown into the mix? My opinion was you can do your scheduled workout program...
  9. 'Ross

Sold

Sold pending payment.
  10. 'Ross

Sold

Sold .
  11. 'Ross

Sold

Item: Oddyssey plastic pedals, black in colour with Brisbane Outdoor (BO Gear) straps. Both items black in colour. Condition: The straps are as good as new, used 3-4 times maximum. The pedals have had a bit more use but have no cracks, major gouges or damage, see pics. Reason: Only use...
  12. 'Ross

VCE Year 12s 2011

That's pretty funny, my guess is too many people complained about the completely-made-up-bullshit they had a few years ago when I did it, so they came up with some copy paste bullshit! I can't remember which was exam and which was GAT, but we had an article about microchips going to be...
  13. 'Ross

Uni life thread

^^^Melb. The entrance form should come out in January and has a series of tasks and questions, you have about a month to complete it and the top 100 in each state get in. I know from past students that to get in you have to answer the questions with pictures...not with text. And I think the...
  14. 'Ross

Uni life thread

Heard about this? http://www.awardschool.com.au/index.php?p=28 This is the one if you want to work in creative, something like 70% or more of those in creative field today have done it, and a lot of agencies won't even give you a chance if you haven't done it. It's basically a series of lectures...
  15. 'Ross

Uni life thread

Will soon find out, got accepted for internship today....I'm predicting a touch of moustache twirling and a lot of fiddling with my turtleneck sweater and I'm also going to have to invest in some extra thick square frame glasses.
  16. 'Ross

Uni life thread

Got any idea what you would like to do at an advertising agency? I've got two weeks to go of my Bachelor of Communications: Advertising and Marketing plus an internship (if anyone will accept me)... It seems that half of my peers are losers with no ambition and no idea, 49% of the rest want...
  17. 'Ross

Ironlak's are notorious for clogging caps, my tips are don't change the cap from one can to another, leave it on the same can. If it does clog or start spitting clear it straight away with a fat cap, and sometimes you can clear a clogged cap because its a bit like a bubble that eventually pops...
  18. 'Ross

Is that the same Kual as this? If so PM me.
  19. 'Ross

HELP! QANTAS test via Previsor

I'm guessing you haven't been watching the news lately?
  20. 'Ross

Little Things You Hate

Only 5 weeks till I finish uni.....oh wait this should be in things that I love:whip: