Search results

1. 'Ross

Sold

Sold .
  2. 'Ross

Sold

Item: Oddyssey plastic pedals, black in colour with Brisbane Outdoor (BO Gear) straps. Both items black in colour. Condition: The straps are as good as new, used 3-4 times maximum. The pedals have had a bit more use but have no cracks, major gouges or damage, see pics. Reason: Only use...
  3. 'Ross

Short-Mid Term Accomodation, options?

The situation: At the end of the year I'll probably be doing work experience in Melbourne for 4-6 weeks. It seems like an awkward amount of time to be interstate and I'm hoping other members have done so and can share good accommodation tips. If it were a few days or a week I would stay with...
  4. 'Ross

London Riots

Looks like a big deal. Didn't realise there was that much discontent in society over there, find the whole thing a little bit fascinating. Couldn't imagine a similar situation here ever though.
  5. 'Ross

delete, splitting parts

Item: 06 model Devinci Wilson. Medium size, Electric Green colour. 12x150mm rear axle (included) 1.5 inch headtube (1.1/8th reducer headset included). Info: Frame can be set up as 180mm or 215mm travel depending on where you mount the shock. Can also be run with a 24 inch tyre as well as the...
  6. 'Ross

Sold!

Item: Truvativ Holzfeller Oversize (31.8mm) DH Riserbar Handlebars. Black in colour, 710mm (uncut) length, 35mm rise. Condition: Great, very minimal scratching if any, grips also have heaps of life left in them. Reason for selling: Forgot I actually had these, no use to me now! Location...
  7. 'Ross

Sold

Item: Mavic 823 rim 32 Holes, silver rear hub with red cones (I assume it to be a Hope hub but there are no markings?) Shimano HG 9 Speed Cassette, DT Spokes, Maxxis Minion 2.5 tyre. Fitted with one of the heavy Maxxis DH tubes. Condition: In good condition overall, the wheel spins true and...
  8. 'Ross

Sold

Item: Sram x9 shifter, 9 speed but can also be used on 8 speed. Cable is 150cm in length. Condition: Functionality is great, shifts very crisply and fires rapidly. Appearance wise it has quite a few scratches of various shapes and sizes, but it is structurally sound. Look at the pictures for...
  9. 'Ross

Delete

Item: Avid Elixir R Front and Rear Brakes. Front Line is 90cm, Rear line is 140cm...seemed to be perfect length for a DH bike. This is the model where you can flip the levers over to run left hand front right hand rear if you wish as well as determine the angle of the lever, also adjust the...
  10. 'Ross

Yet another 'help me fix my computer' thread, alll my stuff is invisible

Yes here it is, another computer virus/problem thread....we should really put them all together into one spot I reckon. My problem: I caught one of those annoying fake antivirus viruses....actually through looking at Alfa Romeo pics off google, clicked a website and BANG copped one called...
  11. 'Ross

Sold

Item: Marzocchi 66 RC, black, 170mm travel, 20mm thru axle, disc only. Condition: Really good, these forks have been around a while but have seen minimal use of different bikes, there are some tiny scratches on the legs, some scratches on the top of the crown, the stanchions are perfect! No...
  12. 'Ross

sold

Item: 661 Kyle Strait Knee Guards, Black colour, Medium/Large Size. Condition: Great, ridden 3 or 4 times and never even crashed! A couple of miniscule scuffs on the front, that weird smudge you see was when I took off the price ticket and half the ticket didn't peel off??? I'm sure you could...
  13. 'Ross

Sold

Item: Cheap pair of wheels for a fixie or singlespeed. Front is a 700c alexrims p18 laced to a joytech quick release hub. Rear is an unknown 700c deep dish rim laced to a flip flop suzue hub. Condition: Front wheel is true and spins nicely, couple of scratches but no big issues. Rear has...
  14. 'Ross

Sold

Item: Sram x9 rear derailleur, mid cage. Condition: Excellent, practically brand new. Only used a couple of times then broke another part on the bike and made major changes. Reason for selling: Have no use for it, don't plan on building another geared bike. Location: Canberra, will post Aus...
  15. 'Ross

Sold

Item: Sram PC 971 Chain, 114 links including powerlink. Condition: Great, hardly any use at all. Location: Canberra, will post it free Aus wide. Reason for selling: Forgot I had this chain, now have no use for it. Price: $30 including postage. Pic:
  16. 'Ross

Sold

Item: Easton Vice Stem. Black, 50mm length for oversize bars. Weighs 275g and has a 10degree rise. Condition: Really good, couple of small scratches but no damage. No gouging or deep scratches on the contact points either. Location: Canberra, $5 postage Aus Wide. Reason for selling: Don't...
  17. 'Ross

Basic Maths Help

This is kinda embarrassing, but I've asked several people who couldn't help, wasted enough time on it so I might as well put it out there... These are my figures for readership for a magazine (based on age groups): -17: 2.5% 18-24: 12% 25-34: 23.2% 35-49: 28.1% 50+: 34.1% What...
  18. 'Ross

Deleting internet explorer?

Just wondering if there is an obvious way to get rid of internet explorer, I use firefox and explorer always gets popup viruses and the like....I usually find them and delete them, but the latest one is hanging around and very annoying. Nobody who uses the computer has a use for explorer, I...
  19. 'Ross

delete

hggggggggggggggggggfj
  20. 'Ross

sold

Item: 661 Comp2 Fullface helmet. Black Colour, size medium. Condition: Brand New, Tried it on a couple of times but my head is simply too small, my loss your gain. Location: Canberra, easy post. Price: $120 or nearest offer. Pic: This is the exact model, can get real pictures in daylight if...