Search results

1. J

Little Things You Hate

We only just got them imported from the mainland, hence my frustrations!
  2. J

Little Things You Hate

Knowing exactly what you want/wish to do and how to go about it but not being able to act on it because people's feelings may get hurt.
  3. J

TAS Sold

Item: Stan's Flow EX 27.5"/650B Wheelset - Stan's 3.30 HD Hubs - 12 x 142mm rear, 15mm front. Location: Hobart, TAS - Postage nationwide Item Condition: Excellent. Wheels run straight. One VERY slight ding in rear wheel. Very minor scuffs. Brand new bearings. Reason for selling: Excess...
  4. J

TAS Sold

Item: 2015 Kona Process 153 Deluxe - Large Location: Hobart, Tasmania - will post nationwide at buyers cost. Item Condition: Great condition! Mixture of new and used parts. Price and price conditions: $3700 SOLD Reason for selling: I purchased a medium 2015 Kona Process 153 in November...
  5. J

Retro-duro

Pretty nice mate, good job, love your work!
  6. J

QLD Sold

G'day mate, I have PM'd you.
  7. J

TAS Sold sold

Price drop $2200 !
  8. J

TAS Sold sold

BUMP. Make me an offer!
  9. J

TAS Sold sold

Item: 2013 NS Soda FR Location: Hobart (nationwide postage) Item Condition: Minor cosmetic damages, well maintained. Reason for selling: New bike. Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: This bike is very solid but weighs in at 14.5kg. Great bike if you like to do long rides but are...
  10. J

2012 Commencal Meta AM 2 - Sold

If you cannot find a buyer for the complete bike I would gladly buy the frame and shock right away. Please let me know if you're interested: 0488008095 Thanks.
  11. J

2011 Giant Reign X1 SOLD SOLD

Hi, Would you be interested in a split for the frame, and headset? Let me know please: 0488008095 Thanks, Jervis
  12. J

Ryan Maher - 11 Years old 26" wheels

Killing it Ryan! Standard Brodie comment ;)
  13. J

Melbourne MTB edit ft. James 'Patto' Patterson

Produced by Jervis Goodsell Canon 5DmkII Canon 24-105mm f/4 L USM Canon EF 15mm f/2.8 Riders: James Patterson, Benny Phillips, Tom Kerrisk, Dom Kuriger, Ryan Williams, Ricky Swindel-Hurst, Jervis Goodsell, Adam Hough. Song: Blues From Down Here by TV On The Radio...
  14. J

Mobile phone challenge

Callan............
  15. J

What did you get off santa for Christmas

Are you serious!!??....... he said I was his one and only :mad:
  16. J

front brake only???

WTF! NO! you don't run a front brake on its own, just no. To all you guys trying to say you can run a front brake only, it's this: yes you can have sex with a goat but any reasonable man would have the common sense not too. Go figure.
  17. J

X Fusion Velour

The 2011 Velvet is available now in 9mm QR from diymtb. The 15mm Velvet is not out in the USA until January. I do not know how long that means for them to make it to Australia but Duncan at diymtb said around January, probably late January/early Feb. Good choice 'NS Capital Man'! I run the 09...
  18. J

st ives afternoon ride

Surely got to Chatswood, it's heaps better and nearby?
  19. J

Brandon Semenuk back from injury vid

hahaha yeah I thought what video would I like to see the most right now, definitely worked on you jack ;) thanks! thanks! my teacher loved it! he's a mountain biker so got all As, it's actually his Giant Reign in the DH section haaa. But the main marks come from the external assessors, won't...
  20. J

Brandon Semenuk back from injury vid

thanks guys!