Search results

1. M

VIC SOLD, SOLD, SOLD. Please delete BMC Team Elite 04

Item:BMC Team Elite 04, Size Large, 2011 model Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Very Good. A few chips in the paint and a small dent in the top tube. Otherwise excellent condition. Reason for selling: Moving interstate, too many other bikes. Price and price conditions: $350, pick up...
  2. M

VIC SOLD Please delete

Item: Complete front wheel with WTB LaserDisc Lite hub and WTB rim (unsure of model but used for XC) Location: Melbourne (Caulfield) Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Upgraded to new wheelset, surplus to requirements. Price and price conditions: $50 - Pick up only Extra Info...
  3. M

WTB: Forrest 6 hour solo entry.

Late notice I know but if you have a spare entry please PM me.
  4. M

Chiltern Mo Ride 24 - 25th Nov 2012

As part of the Movember fundraising event the good people of Chiltern, Victoria are organising a cycling event. Featuring mountain biking, road riding and rides for the kids; cyclists of all skill levels are encouraged to attend. For more info see...
  5. M

STOLEN VIC - Soma Rush Black - *FOUND*

***This bike has now been found*** Bike: Soma Rush Colour: Black Date it was stolen: Saturday 7th January 2012 (at night) Where it was stolen: Foodworks in North Carlton Specs: 59cm frame, Black phils to black open pros . . chris king headset thomsom stem , easton monkey light bars paul...
  6. M

FOUND [VIC] Perkins Columbus Max single speed

Hooray! Bike has been returned. Bike:Perkins Columbus Max single speed Colour:Purple Date it was stolen:22/10/11 (early morning) Where it was stolen: Hosier Lane, Melbourne CBD Specs:Purple Perkins Max track frame , Phil wood to open pro wheels, Thomson seat post with rolls saddle, Paul...
  7. M

STOLEN VIC - Front wheel

Bike: Front wheel from Shogun Samurai Colour: Date it was stolen: 9/3/2010 Where it was stolen: Docklands, Melbourne, VIC Specs: Vittoria Black with red stripe tyre, Sun Rim Venus, qr hub (doh!)
  8. M

VIC SOLD:Kona Jake the Snake CX bike

Item: Kona Jake the Snake 2007 model Alloy frame (58 cm), carbon fork, Thomson seatpost, fizik Arione saddle, neon green paint. Low miles. Location:Caulfield, Melbourne, Victoria Item Condition: Excellent, never pranged, barely a mark on it Reason for selling: In desparate need of money...
  9. M

Novelty horn - Melbourne

I'm looking to get a novelty air horn. I don't want anything too loud , just one with the rubber bulb on the end. Does anyone know of a shop in Melbourne that might stock them?