Search results

1. scuba05

Australia & Population

So as you can probably tell, iv just watched Dick Smith's doco on population growth, and i would have to say, he has hit the nail on the proverbial head. I do believe that Aust, and indeed the world, needs to implement controls to stop this spiraling growth. Our world has a finite amount of...
  2. scuba05

hdmi cables

Gday guys. Just purchased a 40" Sony LED TV, and because im upgrading from an older rear projection tv, im needing new cabling. I have to connect a dvd player, PVR, PS3, and on the odd occasion a laptop (which does have HDMI connection). So my question, Is it worth spending a shiet load of...
  3. scuba05

Set top box/PVR problems

Gday guys, I bought a DGTEC HD320PVR round xmas 08, and have started to have some problems with it. All of the VHF channels(7,9,10,1 etc) are jumping to the point that you cannot watch it. Meanwhile SBS & ABC are fine. I have tested the STB on 3 other TV's, each with different connections to...
  4. scuba05

Interchanging Mavic Internals??

Gday all, im currently in the processes of trying to sell my Mavic Deemax 150mm rear hub on ebay. A question has been put forward by a buyer with a crossmax xl(135mm). He is wondering if the bushings can be swapped, as well as putting the bolt up axel through it as well. Will this work, even...
  5. scuba05

Replacing Juicy 5 Levers????

Gday All, bout 2 or 3 months back, was in a car accident with me on my bike. I have stripped what i can off it a while ago, but i havent given much thought to my juicy 5 levers, which look something like a "C", the way they were bent back after the bike hit the ground i guess. My question, can...
  6. scuba05

motor accident in c'town:(

Ok, let me first apologies for any kind of swearing or the like, as i am really pissed off right about now. Ok, im a campbelltownian, living in leumeah. Thought to myself sarvo, lets go for a ride in kentlyn, i got some free time. So i get my bike n all that shit, heading on leumeah road towards...
  7. scuba05

Transportation of your ride

Gday all, I had a trip down to Canberra this week gone for a CORC schools event. We had to transport 12 bikes, and did so in a mates trailer, with all of the bikes right up against each other. Got it out at Canberra, and the top tube of my not even 2 month old 07 Sasquatch has a chip in it...
  8. scuba05

Advocating For Legal Trails In Campbelltown NSW

Hello all, relatively new to the site. Im from Campbelltown in NSW. I have a large section of bush practicly on my back door step. In our area, many people have tried to build some nice MTB trails, with drops, DH sections and so on. Unfortunatly, a few of these have been pulled down by our local...