Search results

1. M

Got Pain? The youtube and google crash video thread

Here is one of my mate Ben from yesterday. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFVy-TtxYHY
  2. M

2nd hand bike: what to look out for?

Thanks Ivan for the great response. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I should be looking for? I'm willing to spend up to $1000 for a second hand bike. And I'm 6"2 and weigh 87kg. What size frame would I be looking at. Large? 18-20 inch? Thanks
  3. M

2nd hand bike: what to look out for?

Hey, I'm Looking at getting my first freeride/downhill bike. I can't afford new so have been looking for second hand on eBay. I was just wondering if there is any particular things to look out for on used bikes of this type and how to identify the problems. Like how to tell if the forks rear...
  4. M

Whats Peoples Opinions on This

OK ive checked it out Hey guys I went today over to where they sell the bike It looks the part, but i am not really keen on it anymore. The main reason behind this is because it has a sticker on it saying "this bike is not designed for downhill, stunts, jumping and offroad use" I asked...
  5. M

Thanks for all your help so far Dont worry Cam-o, i still ride my moto. My parents have a farm down your way (Braidwood) which i go to every now and then to ride my XR. The Bike i posted isnt just a web deal. They have a shop which is pretty close to my house. I found out about the bike...
  6. M

Hey guys Im only starting to get in to riding, but ive done quite a bit before coming from a Enduro Dirt Bike Background. Im after a bike to ride around my local area like on the road when i head down the beach, and through the bush trails of my local nasho. Im not into huge jumps and...