Search results

1. Marooka

Pedals

ahh ok thanks alot for the info guys very much appreciated, I'll have a look at the trail kings and see what I can find out about them again cheers guys. Cheers, Tahl.
  2. Marooka

Pedals

Thanks for that I have used the search button on many occasions and I have also read that but I forgot it had the atomlab pedals in it sorry, but it doesn't really answer my question about the 24 toasters. I was more after the majority of peoples experiences with the aircorps, also if you are...
  3. Marooka

Pedals

Hi, I have been looking for a new set of pedals the ones that I really liked were the 24 toasters but I can't seem to find them anywhere now does anyone know where I could get a set?. My second choice of pedal is the atomlab aircorp slim-lines and I was wondering if any one here has used these...
  4. Marooka

...Best Bike DVD...

I would have to say for me it would be: 1. Roam 2. NWD 7 3. Kranked 6 4. NWD 6 5. NWD 5
  5. Marooka

What kind of gloves to buy?

Awesome thanks heaps guys i'll look into all of them especially the fox ones i've always loved fox gloves.
  6. Marooka

What kind of gloves to buy?

Ok so I have had my old fox flexairs I think they are for years back from when I was riding motorbikes and they are finally starting to wear out so I was just wondering what people might recommend as a good pair of gloves. I really want some thing that is going to be really comfortable and...
  7. Marooka

My delema...

Make her some thing if you can works a charm i spent like half an hour on the lathe and made my gf a ring for valentines day and I swear she loves it more then anything else I have given her she still wears it everywhere so pick some thing she is into and make some thing for her depending on...