Search results

1. andytaylor

bmx games, heads up!

just letting everyone know the details of the 2008 bmx games at sydney's olympic park. taken from colony site: Colony are proud to sponsor the BMX Games in Sydney later this month, with the Colony BMX Mini Ramp Battle taking place on the 26th January. You can expect almost the entire...
  2. andytaylor

where do u get ur money

general question for everyone on farkin where do u get ur money to upgrade ur bike i know some sell their old bikes to fund their new projects do alot of people beside them have jobs or are there other ways for farkiners to get money for their bikes i know i am old enough officially...
  3. andytaylor

dj seats

this has probably been posted but i searched and couldn't find any ones that helped me so what is a good dirt jump street seat i looked at the sweet dirt jump street parts guide but i knew that personal experiance would be better right now i was looking at the shadow conspiracy range mainly...
  4. andytaylor

stp2 upgrades

i got my stp2 07 about late september and i was wondering wat the upgrades should be the necesisty ( or how u spell ) it are a new stem ( i was looking at the ns range) in the long run: the question is also should i upgrade frame forks brakes or just wait a little longer could u...
  5. andytaylor

Gary fisher PhD

Hey just wondering what everyone here thought of the new Gary fisher dirt jump range. i saw it at clarence st cycles and i was wondering what u thought. It has a pretty weird frame design for a dirt jump street. it was retailing for $3599 just if that helps. It looked pretty good with...