Search results

1. K

****New Jumps ya'll, with pictures***

I am keen to go to EP tomorrow arvo. Might try bring some mates or something as well as shovels and picks
  2. K

whens the next build session i am in town for a while and keen to build em up
  3. K

yeh after lunch is fine
  4. K

Cj and I are planning on going to EP on Sunday with a couple of tools. If anyone is interested in coming for a build maybe then just rock up
  5. K

I used to ride here a fair bit a while ago. This place is pretty fun but certaintly has a lot of potential for building a line of jump, drops and all that stuff. It seems as though you guys want it to be fixed, rebuilt and all that. I am more than happy to bring some tools along. So if anyone...
  6. K

supercallafreakinawsom night train

hows it ride with the greater rise in the bar? I am interested in putting some new bars on my 07 model
  7. K

some of my bikes

dope as shot gun a ride at the jumps
  8. K

post your street/park mtbs

I was just wondering what the large bars with the 2-3" rise bars do? Like spinning, control and all that, cause I have been interested in some bars but just wanna see what everyone thinks about them aye? Oh yeh, here is my bike (Eastern Night Train)... pretty much stock except odessy snake...
  9. K

Patto and Lachie New NPj riders!

I guess now you guys will getting new rigs? Just wanna get first dibs on one of your guys handle bars and stem if you guys split or sell ahah. congrats
  10. K

Norco VI + a friggin' hardtail!!!!!!!!!! omg

yeh i am keen to go like tuesday or wednesday you up? oh no wait sorry you have school txt us when I am heaps keen to go and are you keen for some park?
  11. K

Norco VI + a friggin' hardtail!!!!!!!!!! omg

cool ned wanna ride this weekend
  12. K

Compacting Jumps

Thanks heaps guys for your tips I will take these in to account when I go down and build next
  13. K

The Photo Snob Thread

Here are some photo's I feel are alright I found amongst my albums Recent trip to Japan I like this potrait And some other randoms ones Noosa Sorry about the sizing
  14. K

Compacting Jumps

Hey I have been building a set of dirt jumps over the last day or so and I have been struggling to keep the jumps compact. I have stood on them and flattened it out by stomping on them, hit it with spades but it hasn't really done much. I have also put water on it and tried compacting it with...
  15. K

Bars, stem and fork fittings

Thanks heaps for that mate Yeh thats my next question will it fit on 07 dirt jumper 3's they are uncut and everything?
  16. K

Bars, stem and fork fittings

Hey I would just like to know if anybody could help me with bars, stem and fork fittings. I am planning on purchasing NS District Bars with an Odyssey Classic BMX stem. My only problem was not being able to tell if the bars would fit the stem as the stem didnt have any information on it...
  17. K

The Photo Snob Thread

Body boarding at Evans Head in north NSW last holidays
  18. K

Bars for street and dirtjumping

By the sounds of things the way to go is to have 3" bars with a bmx clamp so I have narrowed it down to Ns district's with a bmx clamp, but still looking at bars like the Ns 4130's because many riders ride with bars that style.
  19. K

Does anyone have any recommendations for dj and street bars? thanks
  20. K

Does anyone have anyone have any reccomendations and also i see lots of people using bars like the ns pure 4130 for jumping and park. does anyone reccomend?