Search results

1. H

Helmet lost at Stromlo

Sometime between dismounting from my bike in the car park on Saturday (20/07 around 12.30pm) and Sunday morning my helmet has left my posession. It is a black Bell Helmet with visor. Last seen in the helmet was a pair of black fox gloves, some clear safety glasses, and a black and white...
  2. H

140/100 travel?

I've just picked up a used 26in santacruz superlight and considering swapping up the f120rlc's to a 140 travel fork to make it more trail oriented. I read somewhere that some of the Santacruz mechanics (or engineers?) were doing this with superlights and i like the idea of having a bit more...
  3. H

STOLEN Cell MTXr custom from melbourne city

On Saturday afternoon my 06 Cell MTX-r was pinched from the city on swanston st, top end near victoria st. the bike was locked to a post, and the cable lock was cut. The frame has had a pretty tough life, (i was in my lbs that morning picking the new frame to replace the lump of lead) but the...
  4. H

05 stumpy bearings

i recently picked up an 05 stumpjumper fsr frame off ebay and theres a bit of play in the pivots of the rear triangle. a new bearing kit is $140. issue is my trusted lbs mechanics reccomends the bolts should be replaced too, but they're not included in the kit, and are not stocked by the...
  5. H

avid rotor

in need of a 185mm rotor to suit my juicy threes would consider 8" with front adaptor old ones bent and i've aldready spent too many hours of my life trying true it up!