Search results

1. W

VIC SOLD. Please remove.

any ideas on the geometry? Had a look around the hettly site and couldn't find any info there either.
  2. W

2015 Santa Cruz V10

Nah I rang them and they are saying they won't have anything until at least mid feb... I heard a few people have got them directly from Santa Cruz in the states, maybe they just shared a pic or something? And at $5500 for just a frame, I'd need to sell a kidney!
  3. W

2015 Santa Cruz V10

Pricing is higher across the entire range; not just the v10
  4. W

2015 Santa Cruz V10

Yeh I can understand that. Shipping one frame out instead of shipping a big order across is going to be a heap quicker. You order a frame online: they pick it, the pack it, it's sent. The longest delay should be the transit time. You order from a shop, they get the order sorted in the next...
  5. W

2015 Santa Cruz V10

no, all the pricing went up sometime late in December. Presumably Lusty gave santa cruz their pricing and it went live on the SCB website sometime then.
  6. W

2015 Santa Cruz V10

Unless Santa Cruz pick their game up, It's not likely to change much. I'd be surprised if Lusty's first shipment is here before the end of feb, not end of Jan as expected. Santa Cruz have never been great at supplying stock, or producing all sizes and colours on a reasonable time frame. A quick...
  7. W

QLD sold please delete

No idea man, does a kona operator use a 9.5x3" shock? If so, then yep. If not, then nope.
  8. W

QLD sold please delete

SOLD to the man in the red corner
  9. W

QLD please delete

please delete
  10. W

QLD Sold

Missing the valve stem in the pic but has one.
  11. W

please delete

please delete
  12. W

QLD Sold

Item: ENVE 29 XC rear wheel with 240s 142 hub Location: Brisbane Northside Item Condition: Used, good condition Reason for selling: Front wheel was damaged in transit late last year and I have since replaced the wheel set with AM's Price and price conditions: $750, negotiate away Extra...
  13. W

QLD Sold

where to? Flick me a pm with some details and I'll get a quote tomorrow and I'm sure we can work something out
  14. W

QLD Sold

Item: Dakine Tailgate pad - Small, 5 bike model. Location: North Brisbane Item Condition: As new, only used a couple times Reason for selling: Bought a wagon so no use for it. Price and price conditions: $90 neg Extra Info: Holds up to 5 bikes very securely, great product. Pictures: Can...
  15. W

Santa Cruz Bronson/Nomad, Trek Slash, or Something else ?

Ummm, no. There's a lot more Santa Cruz's out there in Australia than the couple you see mentioned on here...
  16. W

SC Tallboy 2 Australian delivery date?

Well let me allay all your fears and say its as awesome as ever. I had the old one, and have spent a bit of time on the new one... Nothing short of exceptional. I have been riding it with a 120mm fox and its the shiz. Awesome Xc bike, still light at 10.5kg (large, xtr 1x10) and descends bloody...
  17. W

It is a completely new front and rear triangle. There isn't any interchangable bits between the tallboy and the tallboy 2. The frame features a slightly squarer downtube, all of the carbon moulding is different shapes. The rear triangle now features a massively braced upper tube to join the...
  18. W

And everything else. Completely redesigned frameset. Geometry stays the same but that's where it ends.
  19. W

WTB: Santa Cruz Blur medium

Hi mate, have LT in both alloy and carbon for sale, both mediums. Does the LT interest you?
  20. W

Dakine pick up pad ?

The Yakima does not have the straps to tie the bikes down. Side by side the dakine is nicer