2. W

QLD please delete

please delete
  3. W

please delete

please delete
  4. W

QLD Sold

Item: ENVE 29 XC rear wheel with 240s 142 hub Location: Brisbane Northside Item Condition: Used, good condition Reason for selling: Front wheel was damaged in transit late last year and I have since replaced the wheel set with AM's Price and price conditions: $750, negotiate away Extra...
  5. W

QLD Sold

Item: Dakine Tailgate pad - Small, 5 bike model. Location: North Brisbane Item Condition: As new, only used a couple times Reason for selling: Bought a wagon so no use for it. Price and price conditions: $90 neg Extra Info: Holds up to 5 bikes very securely, great product. Pictures: Can...
  6. W

2013 Giant Reign 1 - little bit tinkered...

Frame - 2013 Reign 1, Large Rear shock - Standard Fox CTD job Front shock/fork - Fox 36 Talas, Kashima Handlebars - Giant Connect SL Stem - ENVE Headset - Aerozine/FSA Grips - ODI Ruffian Saddle - F:izik Tundra Seatpost - Giant Connect Front brake - Hope Tech M4 CRC Edition Rear brake...
  7. W

XC Santa Cruz Highball Carbon SS * with up to date photos!

Frame - 2013 Highball Carbon, Large Front shock/fork - Cannondale Lefty Carbon, XLR Handlebars - ENVE, trimmed to 640mm with Tune bar ends Stem - Zipp SCSL 100mm 17degrees Headset - Cane Creek 110 Grips - ESI Racers Bottle Cage - King Ti Saddle - Specialized Toupe Seatpost - Enve 25mm...
  8. W

Santa Cruz Stigmata frame/frameset/complete 56cm

Item: 56cm Stigmata frame Location: anywhere Price range/Willing to Pay: depending on condition, but tell me what you've got! I'm pretty keen to get one... Extra Info: As the title says, I'd like to grab a 56cm Stigmata frame! Not fussed on colour, not worried about if it's built or not...
  9. W

142+ vs. DT Swiss 135 RWS???

Ok guys, facing a little dilemma and haven't been able to bring up any other threads on the same topic... Is there a justifiably benefit in stiffness to go from a dt swiss 135 x 10 RWS to a 142+ frame? I can see there's a huge upgrade going from QR to 142, but theres also a massive gap from qr...
  10. W

Please Delete : Sold

Item: Cane Creek Double Barrel Coil Shock 7.875" x 2.25" Location: Brisbane City Item Condition: Perfect. Most amazing shock in the universe. Reason for selling: No longer have a cycle that fits this shock Price and price conditions: $400 with brand new 550# steel spring. Also have 400# (?)...
  11. W

QLD sold

sold please delete
  12. W

PG990 problems

Has anyone else had any issues at all with their sram cassettes at all? I have only just fitted a pg 990 to my bike and on my first ride I managed to bend the second biggest cog. Normally I wouldn't be too stressed but only a few weeks ago my riding buddy tore his PG980. I am wondering if this...
  13. W

For Sale Template

Gar. It would be wonderful if the for sale template was a sticky in every section rather than having to search through to try and remember which section it was posted in... No doubt if it isn't in there I'd get a hundred people telling me to use it! Or even better, have it as an automatic thing...
  14. W

Sold please delete

Sold please delete
  15. W

sold: please delete

Item: White Gamut P30 bashguard/chainring and chain device Location: Brisbane North Item Condition: Great, used but never never smashed against stuff Reason for selling: Gone back to triple rings Price and price conditions: $130 negotiable Extra Info: This is one of the lightest setups...
  16. W

24seven Crosser

Here is my latest toy. I am pretty happy with it. Thanks to Ken at XXIV for the frame, and a massive big huge shout out to Pete and Brendan and all the boys at MRSC for their time and help building it and their time and patience towards me learning to ride it :) Setup in the pic has changed a...
  17. W

Possible to delete a post?

Is it at all possible to delete a post on my own? I know that it is possible before people have looked at it, but once there is a post after it, the option seems to go away... am I missing something?
  18. W

Quick release front over 20mm?

Hi guys, pretty new to this style of riding and am a little curious.... Up until now my bikes have been running 20mm front end and I have never had any second thoughts about strength or anything otherwise. I am now finishing my new hardtail and trying to figure out what forks to run, I don't...
  19. W

please delete

withdrawn from sale due to previously unknown damage
  20. W

Travel change on 2006 Marz 66?

I know that some of the fox forks and the rockshox can have the travel changed by way of a spacer of some sort... is it possible to do it to the abovementioned fork? I would ideally like to have 140mm travel...