Search results

1. b_star

WA SOLD 2013 Specialized S-Works Demo 8 Carbon, Small

Hey mate. Still for sale? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. b_star

ACT sold

I brought a RHD a few weeks back and it's rad. Feels solid and the suspension feels sooooo smooth. Free Bump.
  3. b_star

Rough Price to move cars interstate?

I've used Ceva a few times. Can recommend.
  4. b_star

Kid's Bikes?

Hey Guys, Sorry I totally forgot to reply. We brought a JD Bug Bike. It arrived to today, I'm looking forward to getting home and building it up. Thanks for all your replies.
  5. b_star

Kid's Bikes?

Hey All, Now buying a bike hasn't normally been something I have struggled with... it is normally either finding the money or deciding which forks would go best that I ponder. But I am looking to buy my Two year old a bike for Christmas, and I really don't know what to do. i checked the...
  6. b_star

Marzocchi 66RC '05

Hey Mate, I haven’t changed mine around and they work fine. Actually they work great, the best forks I’ve had. This dude "Juls" certainly knows his stuff, so he would really be the one to confirm any technical questions you have. Good luck. Adrian.
  7. b_star

NSW Snowboard & boots hire

Bazza, thanks for your reply. I’m really sorry if I have done something wrong. I actually didn’t mean it as a formal for sale type ad. My first thought was as a service. There is basically no market for these boards in this country (really any country for that matter). If there is anyone out...
  8. b_star

Which mobile phone would you recommend?

Hey 636, I just emailed a dude about a price on the W810i and he said $470, out right and unlocked. On another note anyone know anything about the o2 Atom?
  9. b_star

I just had a though. If any one reading this is into carving / racing snowboarding I have a bunch of ex-race boards and gear that I would happily sell. Three or four boards, some boots and bindings and other stuff as well. Also if anyone would be keen on a pre season race spec tune and wax of...
  10. b_star

First Tracks I would go First Tracks. http://firsttracks.com.au/ You can be sized up here in Sydney and pick up in Jindy. Couldn't be easier!
  11. b_star

o2 XDA Atom PDA Phone

Does anyone have one? Any thoughts? I am thinking of ordering one this week. I curently have a Sony P910i and really like it. http://www.seemightyatom.com/ Thanks in advance. Adrian
  12. b_star

For Sale Section

All I can say is: THANK YOU MR. FARKIN. This makes life so much easier!
  13. b_star

Iron Horse FR

Please explain?
  14. b_star

Pimpest Dually & Hardtail on Farkin!

Vpx With out a shadow of a doubt this is it:
  15. b_star

Santa Cruz Bullit (FRAME SOLD)

PDF attached
  16. b_star

Gee Atherton On Top Gear: December 4th

Download Up The download is up on http://www.finalgear.com (“Top Gear - [07×04] - December 4th, 2005 Released!”) (check my previous post for instructions). Again if anyone really wants to see this but can’t download the 350mb, just PM me and I will sort you out with a disc.
  17. b_star

My Two Worlds Collide When Top Gear started in the US recently they showed episodes that were a mix-mash of the original UK episodes. Different segments from different (and fairly old) episodes, all mixed together with US specific studio segments. In the SBS guide it says: That segment is...
  18. b_star

Iron Horse Yakuza Ojiki

Frame – Iron Horse Ojiki Large Fork – 2005 Marzocchi 66RC Rear Shock – 5th Element Rear Travel – 7” Headset – FSA Big Pig (with reducers) Stem - Truvativ Hussefelt Handlebar - Truvativ Hussefelt Brakes – Hayes HFX 9 HD Brake Levers – Hayes HFX 9 HD Shifter - Deore Rear Derailleur. – XT...
  19. b_star

Yeah anyone who would wear a hat like Jason did in [08x06] - 2005.11.14 must be of questionable character.
  20. b_star

5th Gear Nah man 5th Gear is so much better, it's more about the cars. Although having said that don't get me started on that Vicki.