Search results

1. J

Tour de france fantasy game & tipping

And the winner is.... Done and dusted No 1 again :first: and thanks to all who played, it is nice to have some fun with the race as well. Great year and I think it was one of the best even if Nabali was out front, the rest of the racing was great. Tonys Terrors
  2. J

Tour de france fantasy game & tipping

I am coming Thanks Andrew for setting up the fantasy for rotorburn again. I am coming to get you and I haven't had my bonus round yet. Just got to haul in Dom and should win. Tonys Terrors
  3. J

L'officiel Le Tour 2012 Thread!

It was a very sharp short climb and SKY used their firepower to its best result. But Cadel went and Wiggo could not go straight after him. And it shows the weaknest, He can climb at a set pace and try and burn everybody else off. A little bit of up and down in pace and it will upset his rhythm...
  4. J

Yes. You had better read all the conditions to know the transfer dates.
  5. J

Australia24 On top of the comp Go,Go Go.
  6. J

I am there and thanks for the team lists.
  7. J

Interesting year this year I don't think there is a pure sprint team at all. Most of the big names have been told to go "freestyle". Robbie would have loved it. I think Cadel for yellow but will have to take a chance, which he is now more likely to do. Wiggo still hates going down the big hills...
  8. J

L'officiel Le Tour 2011 Thread!

Have a look at those arms . And they wonder why he couldn't ride last year when he cracked his elbow.
  9. J

It must have been the final standing points. I thought they had been allocated. I will take it in true style and march straight to the podium and collect the trophy and jersey. This is now 2 years in a row. I might need to be swabbed just to see how much alcohol is in the system. Just in...
  10. J

Yes lunged for the line and beaten by a half wheel but well done. Yeah I messed up and didn't have Martin in the time trial (what was I thinking). Maybe sleep deprivation was the problem. Jackedin
  11. J

Yeah chasing you down but I think you have a winning lead. SBS have been a bit off on the fantasy teams for the last couple of days. And who could blame them I was more interested in the racing . It may come down to what you had picked at the start. But back to the real glory "YELLED FOR...
  12. J

I think it will be close and as a nation holds its breath and hopes for 60 seconds. The racing this year has been awesome with performances that will define these riders for years to come. Any script that had been written at the start has been through 20 rewrites and last nights stage the book...
  13. J

Yes the dirty spainards are a worry. Two different teams and joining up. This is the only thing that I am worried about as they hit the big mountains. The 2 Shleck's together and the Spainards together going against our Cadel. The real winner out of these double teams is Frank as he is the...
  14. J

Fixed and running again Still haven't updated the league points yet . Seems to be after 6.00 before it gets updated. Still chasing just cannot close the gap. But new picks are available so this might change it up a bit. Big night tonight all had a rest day last night. Ah fun in the mountains.
  15. J

Have been having the same problem this year. Not from the interest but just fagged out. The recording device is the only thing that is saving me at the moment. Been watching the next day and not catching the news. Chasing down bridgey bandit with the power sprint move to take over 2nd...
  16. J

Joined the mini league. Tonys Terrors
  17. J

Fantasy Teams again. Are we going to have a go again this year. SBS are suppose to have it up this week. It really has captured my interest the last few years. Jackedin
  18. J

What's your chain lube/s..?

Diesel just the best
  19. J

ACT FOUND Rear Mount Adaptor Shimano IS 6" to IS 8"

I have one You can have it for $12 posted Tony
  20. J

VIC Sold sold sold

Offer $300 cash pick up You need to empty your PM box it is coming back as full Tony