Search results

1. slow_xc_racer

Scribes required for Nat Series #2 @ Shep

Hi there, Any competitors or fans from the 4x field this weekend feeling creative? Then you could write a race report/review for www.ozmtb.com No technical writing skills required. Just an opportunity to get your point across. Interested? email: jarrod.ozmtb@gmail.com Cheers...
  2. slow_xc_racer

VIC Avid Juicy 5 SOLD!

Item: Avid Juicy 5 Hydraulic Brakes Location: Glen Waverley Item Condition: Awesome, used for a month then stripped. Replaced them with a sample set of white juicy Ultimates.... :D Reason for selling: Moving OS Price and price conditions: $240 Inc postage Extra Info:I think used no more...
  3. slow_xc_racer

VIC Fox F100 RL 2007 edition SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

Item: Fox F100 RL 2007 Location:Glen Waverley Item Condition: Very Good. A couple of rub marks on the lowers but nothing else. Limited use over the past 12 months. Reason for selling:Moving OS Price and price conditions:$350+ postage (free postage if delivered to a work address during...
  4. slow_xc_racer

[VIC] Felt Curbside 09 58cm SOLD!!

Item: Felt Curbside 58cm Light Blue Location: Glen Waverley Item Condition: As new ridden once Reason for selling:Moving Overseas in a few weeks. Must sell. Price and price conditions:$800 ONO Postage at buyers expense Extra Info: Flip flop rear hub, anodized hubs seatpost collar & pedals...
  5. slow_xc_racer

Sold!

Item: Rockshox Reba Team U-Turn 85-115mm Location:Melbourne Item Condition:Brand new, steerer uncut, never had a crown race installed etc. Reason for selling:Bought them for a bike but the bike isn't going to happen..... Price and price conditions:$600 Postage can be arranged Extra Info...
  6. slow_xc_racer

SRAM X0 Triggers SOLD!

Item:X0 Trigger Shifters Location:Melbourne Item Condition:Brand New Reason for selling:Grip Shifters Price and price conditions: $200 ONO for the pair Extra Info:Pulled off a new bike to accommodate grip shift. Pictures: http://www.sram.com/en/srammountain/components/x0/triggershifter.php
  7. slow_xc_racer

12hr + 24hr Enduro in Sydney

I need some help. Im trying to organise a trip for some riders to go to Sydney to compete in a 12 or 24hr enduro in the Sydney area from July onwards but I have being unable to find anything. Ive found heaps of point to point marathon's but no team races. Can someone please help me out. Do...
  8. slow_xc_racer

Crash at lysterfield 2/10/07

Special thanks to the riders who hung around and kept me sane for 2.5 hours while waiting at Lysterfield for an ambulance to arrive. Then end result was a snapped colar bone, broke the shoulder blade in 3 places, concussion, dislocated shoulder and a completely destroyed helmet. fortunately the...
  9. slow_xc_racer

2007 Giant Anthem 1 20.5" SOLD!! please delete

Item: Giant Anthem 1 20.5" Location:Mlebourne Item Condition:Good. Two scratches and the usual Giant cable rub marks. Serviced often and by one of the best mechanics in the land. Original forks have being swapped for a set of Fox Float RLC 100mm for adjustability. Reason for selling...
  10. slow_xc_racer

2007 Felt F75 60cm SOLD!!

Item: 2007 Felt F75 60cm Road bike Location: Melbourne Item Condition: As new. 4 Months old. No scratches or marks. Reason for selling: No time for road riding. Price and price conditions: $1700 ONO. pick up or delivery can be arranged. Extra Info:Couldnt be happier with the bike itself...
  11. slow_xc_racer

SOLD! please delete

Item: 2007 X9 rear derailleur (long cage) Location:Melbourne Item Condition:Brand new, sealed in box. Reason for selling: Need a new car Price and price conditions:$70negotiable. shipping at buyers expense Extra Info: none Pictures: its brand new........ www.sram.com Quick sale wanted...
  12. slow_xc_racer

no longer for sale please delete

Item: Fox Float RLC Location:Melbourne Item Condition:Work for a shop so they are in awesome condition. 1 or 2 scratches to the lowers. Reason for selling: Fox FRLC100 Price and price conditions:$500 very negotiable for quick sale plus postage. Extra Info:They were originally 130mm but i...
  13. slow_xc_racer

QLD XC races

Can anyone post a link to the Queensland summer racing calender (shortcourse XC, enduro or state summer series are fine). Visiting a friend in January and want to race the slack bastard. Thanks
  14. slow_xc_racer

Who is racing Beechworth 12hr?

Anybody entering this race? Should be a great day. Im in.(injuries permitting) Team of 3 so it will be a fairly relaxing race. Well it should be except that one of my teammates is extremely unfit, so I may be riding for 5-6 hours. ( im not an enduro man really ) Does anybody have any details...
  15. slow_xc_racer

GT sellout (Monga's & Schwinn also)

i was flicking through the Age on the weekend and found an ad for a complete sellout of stock from The Bike Authority. It is in Victoria for those who are wondering. Im in no way connected but i thought that perhaps it could be of interest to someone on this site. http://www.bikesellout.com/...