Search results

1. O

**SOLD** 2010 Trek Ticket Signature - complete SS build except for forks and wheels

Not long until Christmas! Grab this beauty now and rip up those dirt jumps over your holidays!
  2. O

ACT **SOLD** 2013 Trek Superfly 100 Elite SL, 21" (XL) **SOLD**

Not long until Christmas! Grab this beauty now and you can be enjoying this lightweight and efficient cross country weapon over your holidays!
  3. O

**SOLD** 2010 Trek Ticket Signature - complete SS build except for forks and wheels

Who's interested in this amazing dirt jump bike? Get in now and have it before Christmas!
  4. O

I'm in Canberra, but am going to be in Sydney this weekend if you want to see this in person. Make an offer!
  5. O

Item: 2010 Trek Ticket Signature Location: Canberra, but often traveling to Sydney Item Condition: Used but not abused. Yes, it is scuffed, but look, I love to ride dirt jumps, BMX tracks and stuff, but in all honesty I don't ride them that often, so this frame has not had that much use in...
  6. O

Bike currently has an 80mm stem. But I've got 3 others for you to choose from... 100mm, 105mm OR 110mm Tempting? Yes! Make an offer and you can be out ripping around the trails or the local XC or marathon race before Christmas! Yeeww!
  7. O

If you're interested in this, let me know. Keen to get it sold.
  8. O

Item: 2013 Trek Superfly 100 Elite SL, 21" (XL) Location: Canberra. Regularly traveling to Sydney. Item Condition: 18 months old. Used, but looked after. Reason for selling: Time for something with more travel. Price and price conditions: $2800 ONO Happy to negotiate. It needs to sell...
  9. O

**SOLD** 2011 Trek Rumblefish, 21" ...

Just added some new photos, and happy to negotiate on the price, within reason. Hit me up and lets work out a deal!
  10. O

**SOLD** 2011 Trek Rumblefish, 21" ...

THIS BIKE HAS TO BE SOLD. DIRECT MESSAGE ME WITH AN OFFER. Item: 2011 Trek Rumblefish - 21" - Just serviced Fox F120 RL 29 forks, with BRAND NEW UPPERS inc. Kashima coating. 120mm travel. - Recently serviced Fox RP-2 DRCV rear shock. 110mm travel. - SRAM X.0 groupset, 2x10, Type 2 rear...
  11. O

**SOLD** Trek Madone 6.2, 60cm, 2012 - Whole bike or frame.

Went for a ride on this bike today, and it's still awesome! And it's still for sale! Hit me up if you're at all interested and lets talk a deal!
  12. O

This bike is still for sale. I've sold the other one I had for sale, so no choices to swap drivetrain or wheels, but I can include Shimano Ultegra pedals, bottle cages, seat pack with spares, and even some shoes (so long as you are size 10)! All you need to get started on the road.
  13. O

**SOLD** Trek Madone 5.2, 2012, 60cm, with SRAM Force

Item: 2012 Trek Madone 5.2, 60cm, H2, SRAM Force groupset, Bontrager RXL wheels Location: Canberra Item Condition: Used, but not abused. No scratches on frame. Reason for selling: Replacing with new model. Price and price conditions: $2200 ONO OR can be built with a brand new Ultegra...
  14. O

Item: 2012 Trek Madone 6.2, 60cm, H2, full Ultegra groupset, Bontrager Race wheels Location: Canberra Item Condition: Immaculate Reason for selling: Replacing with new model. Price and price conditions: $4000 ONO Can sell frame only for $2500 (inc. stem, headset and seatpost.) Extra Info...
  15. O

please delete

That's just the DH. I saw photog's out there on Saturday at the GXC and the DS. Where are the photos?? :-)
  16. O

Ti Blender

Nice one! Geez, those bars are bright! ;-) Kashima coated 831's will match them...
  17. O

Yeti 303 WC Carbon DH Bike

Yet he rode what appears to be the alloy bike in the race... I'd be interested to hear why. Photo from Dirt: http://dirt.mpora.com/news/victor-sebs-pietermaritzburg-world-cup-gallery-finals.html/attachment/pmb_2012_k9p1547-2/
  18. O

Is Strava putting other MTB Riders and the general public at risk?

I agree. I was thinking about this as I rode home last night, chasing a KOM on a section of bike path. I always try and smile and say G'day to everyone I pass on the path or trail, but last night I was also conscious of trying to keep my speed up and not slow down too much. It got me thinking...
  19. O

Half Fling Entry up for sale

Last chance! Going cheap! :-)
  20. O

Half Fling Entry up for sale

PM me if you want an entry for the Half Fling.