Search results

1. F

Shock servicing

go to TBSM and get it service by simon he is a champ and he can custom tune it!! get a 09 piston in it and do custom shim stacks!! fast and very good service and im pretty sure if you bring it in this month its a bit cheaper got to tbsm's web sight and email simon matt
  2. F

Lithgow State DH Champs 09

hey man 49: black V10 with black boxxers wearing white LP's with orange and Blue green tbsm jersey black and red collard shirt thanks zone_team2002@hotmail.com
  3. F

Lithgow State DH Champs

hey man 49: black V10 with black boxxers wearing white LP's with orange and Blue green tbsm jersey black and red collard shirt thanks zone_team2002@hotmail.com
  4. F

Transition Covert

How Is she going?? did you get it from TBSM?? i think i Built this for you!! any problems with it?? hope all is going good Matt
  5. F

My Del rio Pics

hey did u get any of 49? black anno V10 Boxxer wc sat red shorts with old tbsm jersey sun tld LP's and pin stripe JErsey tbsm thanks zone_team2002@hotmail.com
  6. F

Ourimbah state dh 5/09 by nbt

hey neil hows the pins in your arm going? did you get any other pics of me 49? small town? matt?? maybs see ya tomorrow! matt@tbsm
  7. F

NSW DH Round 2 Orimbah

hey man nice shots Number 49 bike V-10 with W/C boxxers kit tbsm pinstripe jersey email: zone_team2002@hotmail.com thanks matt @ tbsm
  8. F

Ourimbah NSW State Round 2 All Photos Are Now Up!

hi Number: 49 Bike: v10 w/world cup boxxers Kit: pinstripe TBSM jersey Vegas at night helmet TLD white shorts thanks matt/small town @tbsm
  9. F

NSW State DH Rd 2 - Ourimbah 3/5/09 - BEST SHOTS Full size Post#95

hey man nice pics can u email me any of 49? thanks zone_team2002@hotmail.com matt @ tbsm
  10. F

DH small towns V-10

next update to come after this weekend pics included! matt at tbsm
  11. F

Bleeding saint brakes.

take it to a bike shop its hard trust me!! or get some one that knows what they are doing!! :)
  12. F

Stromlo - Weekend of 18th/19th April (Weekend after Easter)

who is going on sunday!! club race sounds great!! post up if you are heading down ther!! small town @tbsm
  13. F

ourimbah DH 19th (date change)

any one going there on sunday? a few of us sydney boys are thinking of it? get some practice and have some fun if your heading up then PM me matt small town @ TBSM
  14. F

DH small towns V-10

hey yeah that is my place just reppin for the boys! if I sold my boxxers??? hmmm Bos for sure. Yeah v10 are good an you can't keep a good thing down!!! Yeah pedals don't match but cant make everything look pretty It rides like a dream! Any way back to work matt @ TBSM
  15. F

DH small towns V-10

here is my bike santa cruz V10 spec: black ano frame boxxer wc any one interested?? mavic dee-trax 09 wheel set old saint cranks pollished straight line pedals dhx-5 sram X-0 SDG ibeam seat bellair seat gravity 800bars and a twenty six stem!!!! ill try and put some pics up...
  16. F

STOLEN NSW Nicolai helius am 1 in australia

yeah was a good night thort i saw some one on they bike whilst ridding my bike around that night, did a massive stoppi and went down there but no luck but i looked high and low footage of the night is being veiwed tomorrow and nicho its so good they didnt take your dh ride!! omg its a beautiful...
  17. F

STOLEN NSW Nicolai helius am 1 in australia

nicko mate i live in mortdale and if i see it i promise they wont be ridding a bike ever again!!! let alone knowing how to walk so sorry that happened mate hope it didnt deter you from coming back to the shed we love you and the things you bring it brightens up our day!! and no doubt ill keep my...
  18. F

Coffs State Round - June Long Weekend

Race Number:114 Kit Info:bike shed jersey, black shorts, rennie 5.10s Bike:black demo 9 with 888 forks thanks heaps man matt
  19. F

dhx5 shock with a 6way spring?? situation sorted thanks guys!!

Thanks!!! thanks guys this made it super easy and took a load off my chest!! thanks again maybe see some off you guys at coff's race june long weekend!! matt
  20. F

dhx5 shock with a 6way spring?? situation sorted thanks guys!!

ok here is is im getting a dhx5 will my 6way spring fit or will i need to get a dhx5 spring?? anyhelp would be heaps good thanks guys ride on!! matt