Search results

1. S

Assembling BMX 3 Piece Cranks

Thanks guys, it worked perfectly, and now there are no more noises :)
  2. S

Assembling BMX 3 Piece Cranks

Well I've been hearing a lot of weird noises from down in the bottom bracket region of my 2002 Norco 125, so I thought I'd take off the cranks and have a bit of a look.. Now that everything has been regreased and what-not, I'm up to the stage of refitting the cranks to the axle thing that...
  3. S

Australian Mountain Bike Magazine ?

Still waiting here.. they tend to always be a bit late for me, but it should come this week
  4. S

School championships

Sweet, i'd like to do that. I can imagine that it would be quite hard to persuade the school to get a team together to go all the way down to thredbo though :(
  5. S

SOLD: now with pictures: 01 psylo XC- now $150

Check your email daver. I emailed you a couple of days ago, but am yet to receive a reply.
  6. S

>>Holidays<<

Yep, just finished yr11 today. I've got about 2 months holiday as well. Going down the coast for a couple of weeks, then when I get back i'll spend a lot of time improving my downhilling as well :) School holidays ROCK!
  7. S

Old(er) school Bombers.

G'day all. I'm after some bombers to replace the Judy TT's that I currently have on my Norco 125. I don't have a very big budget, ie:~$200, so I figured that if I wanted bombers, I'd have to get some older ones. So yeah, what have you all got for me? They need to have 4"/5" of travel and be in...
  8. S

My Torrent.

Nah, I don't unfortunately :( I want to get some, but I don't have a digital camera; ah well..
  9. S

My Torrent.

Nice bike man, but lost the reflector already :P
  10. S

Mooloolaba - any riding to be had?

I think that turley means you should be riding, er, other 'things'.. *cough* chicks *cough*
  11. S

doesn't have 9speed d/train but...........

That's pretty phat, I like it :D
  12. S

Street machine

They are BMX bottom brackets. It's the same frame as the '02 125, which is what i've got :) sweet ride mate :D
  13. S

computers suck!

Dude, I used to be the image computer geek. I am naturally skinny and had heaps of pimples etc.. I spent all of my money and time playing games, and only minimal amounts of time riding.. I finally woke up to myself, sold off my gaming computer, and now I spend all of my time riding :)...
  14. S

whats your front foot??

Right handed, Right footed, yet I ride with my left foot forward..
  15. S

New AMB out

I've got a subscription, but it still hasn't come yet :( It always seems to be a bit late.. Ah well, makes it all the better when it arrives :D
  16. S

Brisbane Riders - Lets Ride

Actually Ty, we did walk back up the trail and make sure that everything was still in good order. We even stopped and talked to some walkers. Geez.
  17. S

Brisbane Riders - Lets Ride

I did Deano's on Wednesday in the rain :) Was quite fun, yet scary :P Hammering down the other side of coot-tha (Past Ch10) on the road in heavy rain was mad fun as well; drifting through corners, catching cars, etc :D
  18. S

Seatposts and positions

This is actually the first time that I've really thought about the height.. Mine sits at around 2" for all types of riding. I avoid XC at all costs, so my knees stay intact :P
  19. S

norco RYDE

Yeah, you most certainly won't break the frame in a hurry :) I'd opt more towards an 02 125 like chewy said.. You won't be disappointed..
  20. S

Jared Graves Video

That was a sweet video, great work :D