Search results

1. R

XC/Enduro Frames

Hey guys. Recently I've started getting into more XC or Enduro and am finding my STP frame doesn't really cut it in terms of riding position. So I'm looking at getting a new frame before next year when a mate and I are planning to go to possibly Tasmania and ride it North to South. I'm...
  2. R

Derailluer Cage Lengths

Hey. Can someone please explain to me how the different cage lengths work? I'm looking for a new derailluer and shifter but i don't know what length i need.
  3. R

Headset Replacing

hey guys. I've got an 05 (i think, it's the limited edition green one) STP and the headset bearings are starting to get stiff and crunchy. Is replacing them a simple matter of tapping the old ones out and the new ones in. And what size headset is it? It's stock. Thanx
  4. R

Loose Forks

Hey everyone. I put my new shermans on the other but they are loose in the headtube. i tightened the head bolt but they stay loose. I put the little clip washer on, the one that slips in between the steerer tube and the top part of the headset to stop them wobbling around but they are still...
  5. R

Short, medium or long???

What's the difference between short long and medium cages on derailleurs apart from the obvious size. Are there any performance increases in any of them?
  6. R

Shifter and derrailluer setup.

Hey, im wondering what is a good shifter and derailluer combo (rear) that is durable and reliable but not too expensive. Thanx.