Search results

1. lucco

VIC Sold!

Item: 2014 Yeti SB66c (Large) Location: South Melbourne Item Condition: Excellent, I bought this bike new from My Mountain and have regularly serviced it there and with Paul at Astroboyracer in Collingwood. Reason for selling: I broke my leg skiing a few weeks ago and will be on crutches for a...
  2. lucco

VIC sold

Sold.......
  3. lucco

VIC Sold!

Item: 2013 Anthem X Advanced 29er 0 (XS size) Carbon Location: Melbourne Condition: Excellent, frame was brand new on warranty a couple of months ago when she bought it (around 5 rides have been done on the frame) Reason for selling: Girlfriend bought it to try riding, she's been out a couple of...
  4. lucco

VIC Sold!

Item: 2013 Anthem X Advanced 29er 0 (XS size) Carbon Location: Melbourne Condition: Excellent, frame was brand new on warranty a couple of months ago when she bought it (around 5 rides have been done on the frame) Reason for selling: Girlfriend bought it to try riding, she's been out a couple of...
  5. lucco

142 x 12mm 26" rear wheel

Item: 142 x 12mm 26" rear wheel Location Melbourne Item condition description any condition, just need it to ride Price and price condition cheap as possible Extra Info:
  6. lucco

Sold

SOLD Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Perfect, used at Prahran skate park 3 times Reason for selling: Don't use Price and price conditions: 450 PRICE DROP! 400 Extra Info: Stock Pictures:
  7. lucco

VIC sold

sold...................
  8. lucco

X-9 Nighthawk

Sandwich carbon mmm: http://bmeres.com/nighthawk.htm
  9. lucco

Indoor Trainer

Item: Fluid or Magnetic Indoor Trainer Condition: Any Price Range: Cheap Location: Vic if possible Extra Info: The quieter the better...
  10. lucco

3 bikes: Anthem,Demo 8 & Fixie

Anthem: Frame - 2010 Anthem X2 raw: Giant refused to pay me to ride their bikes, so I deleted the mobile billboard that my paint job seemed to be! Totally stock. New wheel-set when I trash these (any day now) and new tyres when these are worn out. Demo 8: Frame - 2006 demo 8 Medium Fork...
  11. lucco

VIC SOLD! NS Suburban 24"

SOLD Item: NS Suburban 24" Location: Melbourne (will ship anywhere in AUS) Item Condition: Absolute mint condition Reason for selling: Only ride XC and road these days Price and price conditions: $1000ono - GIVE ME AN OFFER! Extra Info: Hardly used since it was built new Full Spec...
  12. lucco

2008 - National DH - Round 3 - You Yangs - U/19 men's Qualifying

These guys were bloody flying, made me look like i was in granny class... got a few aight snaps of these boys on the berms before the double. Just reply with your number, gear and bike and i'll post a pic if i've got one, pretty sure i got all of them. email addys would be easiest...
  13. lucco

VIC Sold

Sold sold sold sold
  14. lucco

Sold

Item: front 26" MTX on Tuffneck hub. SOLD Location: MElbourne/Geelong Item Condition: great Reason for selling: 24 Price and price conditions: 100 Extra Info: buyer pays postage, convertible from 20mm to QR to 20mm QR Pictures:
  15. lucco

Sold Sold

Not selling as frame anymore
  16. lucco

Re-Development of Woodlands Trails

eyy Woodlands Trails are located at my house in Ocean Grove, they've been changed probably 4 times now and I think we have finally got them right. There's plenty of transfer lines to be had and they flow nicely now. few drainage issues to work out but they should be rock solid now with all...
  17. lucco

Sold

Sold sold sold sold sold
  18. lucco

Sold

Sold sold sold sold
  19. lucco

Sold

Sold sold sold sold
  20. lucco

Beginner 20" Dirt jumps and park. "Lucco" vs "Zac jamison"

20" beginner dirt jumps and park. i run a back brake and no pegs.