Search results

1. 2

Photographer at Stromlo

Hi All, I was riding out at Stromlo last Saturday and there was a couple of photogs snapping shots of people riding down. Does anyone know where I can find these photos or contact the photographers? One was an older dude with a grey beard if that's any help. Cheers Hux
  2. 2

WTB - Commencal Ramone 16"

Item: Commencal Ramone 16" Location: Melbourne but happy to buy interstate. Price range/Willing to Pay: Depending on condition up to $200. Extra Info: Need it by August. It's a long shot here.
  3. 2

2015 National Champs - Bright.

Hi All, Photos for Bright can be found here: Saturday Sunday And some images to wet your appetite. Conner Andrew Crimmins Tracey And another of Connor Cheers Hux
  4. 2

2015 National/VDHS Rd1 You Yangs - Mtbpicsonline.com

Hi All, Been on holidays perfecting my board sliding skills so the photos missed out. Here's mine from the You Yangs. Saturday practise only. Photos can be viewed and purchased here. Cheers Hux
  5. 2

Challenge Ride 4 Kids Festival - You Yangs

It was a pretty good turn out for Challenge Ride 4 Kids festival on Sunday. It was fantastic to see Troy Brosnan come out and ride with the punters. As I haven't shot MTB in a while (Cairns World Cup), I thought I better get out there for some practice. There was some mixed results...lol...
  6. 2

[Lost] Vic - Plenty Gorge 20mm Maxell front hub skewer

Lost: 20mm Maxell front hub skewer for a Rock Shox Pike (07 model) Where: Plenty Gorge, Greensborough side. Most likely around Karla's Kitchen or the new berm/jumps section. PM me here. Cheers Hux
  7. 2

MTB bike hire in Cairns

Well, looks like I'm going to Cairns for the World Cup without my bike. I'll have a week up there and time to ride but wont be able to take the pushie. So, is there somewhere in Cairns to hire decent trail bikes?
  8. 2

Elevation Series Rd3 - Mount Buller

Better late than never. I only got a few close to the finish and some crossing the line. I was too busy riding.:thumb: You can get the photos directly by going here. http://mtbpicsonline.smugmug.com/MountainBike
  9. 2

Rd3 VDHS - Narby

G'day all, Attached is a couple of samples of images from Saturday's practice. Apart from being attacked by leeches (the blood sucking kind) and seeing a decent sized black snake on the side of the road everyone was parked on, I had a pretty awesome day. Photos can be found here, my main site...
  10. 2

The mis-quote game.

It's Monday and the last thing I want to do is work...that's for Tuesday! Ok, here's how you play. Find a message posted here on Rotorburn and edit the quote into something funny. You can't add to the quote, only take away. Try not to insult the original post and remove their username from...
  11. 2

Barjarg Saturday - Alpine Gravity goodness.

A superb day ran by legend of all things gravity Benny Watkins. TheEnduro track was a whole lot of fun until I got to the uphills.:tsk: Took a few momnets to get the camera out. Cheers Hux
  12. 2

VDHS Website, when will it be updated.

Anybody know when the VDHS website will be updated? It's nearly the 1st round and the site still says "Check back soon"! The dates are not even up on the site.
  13. 2

Surfing forums as good as Rotorburm.

Hi All, I'm in the market for a new long board and want to find a good Aussie surfing forum. One that is current and doesn't just have 11 yo groms on there. Any links would be gratefully accepted. Also, any long boarders on this site? Cheers Hux
  14. 2

Resume writing services - Melbourne

Hi All, Looking to find out information on good to great resume writing services here in Melbourne. Someone that can take my resume to the next level. Does anyone have any experience using this type of service, good/bad etc. Any info would be great. Cheers Hux
  15. 2

Stientech Downhill Series - Myrtleford

Took a big knock to the head on Saturday just after I started to get the track dialed. Although I couldn't hang around all day Sunday. I managed to get some snaps in. Samples: Images are available at www.mtbpicsonline.com. Cheers Hux
  16. 2

Bike shops in Perth that sell TLD

Hi all, Just looking for a bike shop in Perth that sells TLD gear, in particular gloves. I'm in Scarborough, so close to here would be great. Thanks for your help in advance and merry Christmas. Cheers Hux
  17. 2

Tyre choice

Ok, I was reading in another thread that Kenda Smallblock 8's arnt a great trail tyre. I have an STP with SB8 on the front and a street tyre on the back. My intended use for this bike is pump track, small dirt jumps and a fair bit of trail riding. XC/DH on really easy tracks. I'd like to...
  18. 2

VDHS Rd3 - King Lake (MTBPicsOnline.com)

I have forgotten how taxing it is to be on the hill all weekend. Still, I had a ball watching new and old friends rumble down the hill. Saturday's pics were up Saturday night, Sunday's are in the process of uploading so check in Monday morning. Here's some samples to tie you over. The ever...
  19. 2

VDHS Rd2 - Maldon (MTBPicsOnline.com)

Hi All, Had a ball out there on Sunday. Dusty as, but it was great seeing so many riders turn up. It was great catching up with everyone!!!! Photos can be purchased here........www.mtbpicsonline.com Thomas Crimmins leaning it over. Jack Lumb. Louis Armitage with style beyond his...
  20. 2

From the Inside Out on Fuel TV tonight, 7:30

For those that haven't seen it and have Fuel, it's airing tonight at 7:30pm