Search results

1. randy spangler990

College Gap 40ft+ Stack

all these quotes are posts about the college gap. In all this you are implying your goin to hit the college. And besides you told me through a pm that you were going to do it, so dont say you only told one friend. You also told my mate you were doing it. so if your going to talk yourself up...
  2. randy spangler990

College Gap 40ft+ Stack

Prove me wrong but no one bullied him into doing it or saying it, he posted under his free will to say, "I’m going to hit the college gap". the only real form of the little bullying was the 15 or so kids down there pressuring him to do it, but clearly when a claim like that is made people...
  3. randy spangler990

Geelong college prep school hill gap

Hahaha u act like its nothing big didn't happen waste of time!! Sorry Gus
  4. randy spangler990

College Gap 40ft+ Stack

Correct, roflcopter:D
  5. randy spangler990

SOLD - 2008 Colony Endeavour

Bike still for sale?? maybe interested:D
  6. randy spangler990

Fork Sizing Help??

Right, I couldn't find a post on this and its doing my head in! I'm going to buy a Banshee Scythe 08 Frame, The head tube size of it is 1'5, I'm also going to get some boxxer world cups (11/8) and hopfully put them on. My question is, will the world cups fit on or can i make them fit on even...
  7. randy spangler990

Songs for a downhill mountain bike movie

Like the Angle- rise against Amber changing'' '' Voices Off Camera'' '' Life Less Frightening The First Drop Behind Closed Doors Good Left Undone Drones All Rise Aginst songs ^^ Trivium have some sweet songs i cant remember the names of them right now. Mims- This is why i rock and Pantera...
  8. randy spangler990

Mongoose EC-D. now with Dirty Thirty's!

the bike looks sick, if it means anything i think keep the stickers on it just look sick with them on (post below) the fights on:mad:
  9. randy spangler990

New: Demo 8 (07)

Well what does it look like Cough He hit the carcuss gap Cough
  10. randy spangler990

Thoughts on MTX rims for freeride?

well, if your hucking big there great. i run mtx s types, and i nose cased(sp) a 40ft gap and my front rim came out with a small buckel (and the pressure put on it was enough to snap 888s).
  11. randy spangler990

New: Demo 8 (07)

its a derailleur protector so you dont snap it off:rolleyes: thats what the guy a vic mtb said it was.
  12. randy spangler990

Sold

Yes Gone my friends
  13. randy spangler990

So I cracked a spanner.

Fatass does anyone call you the incredible hulk or am i the first
  14. randy spangler990

STP1 sell or upgrade???

Ok I ride a STP1........ Like every other kid Its the 06 model pretty much stock apart from bars and cranks. I'm thinking of get a street bike sometime soon. But i'm unsure of what i should do with my stp. should I: A) sell my stp on say here (farkin) and buy a second hand street bike. or B)...
  15. randy spangler990

My Jamis Komodo 2.0 2007 model hardtail What do you think

No, you did know, I dont think the system would just fail for you right then and there when you needed it for proof. It works for everyone else and your no different.
  16. randy spangler990

08 Scott YZ00

OH MY GOD!!! What makes you have to post shit. You do know you dont have to post on everything and leave crap little messages about you and your brother. Stop f*cking post whoring. You'v been on this forum for a month and you'v got 124 posts!! And reading threw your posts, there all a load of...
  17. randy spangler990

Sold

Bump!! Offer me
  18. randy spangler990

Stolen Norco A Line Park Edition NSW

there the same bike:eek: i love pointing out the obvious
  19. randy spangler990

New cranks for a 2007 Ironhorse Sunday

Get Saints because they rule. Ive got them and if you go to Chain Reaction Cycles (chainreactioncycles.com) They are about $240 from memory and if you buy some other stuff or you friends want something, then between $600-1000 you dont pay postage or duty just what the parts cost.