Search results

1. randy spangler990

Fork Sizing Help??

Right, I couldn't find a post on this and its doing my head in! I'm going to buy a Banshee Scythe 08 Frame, The head tube size of it is 1'5, I'm also going to get some boxxer world cups (11/8) and hopfully put them on. My question is, will the world cups fit on or can i make them fit on even...
  2. randy spangler990

STP1 sell or upgrade???

Ok I ride a STP1........ Like every other kid Its the 06 model pretty much stock apart from bars and cranks. I'm thinking of get a street bike sometime soon. But i'm unsure of what i should do with my stp. should I: A) sell my stp on say here (farkin) and buy a second hand street bike. or B)...
  3. randy spangler990

Sold

Gone Bye bye
  4. randy spangler990

Sram x-0 derailler

What: Sram x-0 derailluer Price range/Willing to Pay: offers Location: Geelong Extra Info: 07 or 08 model ,Good condition
  5. randy spangler990

College Gap 40ft+ Stack

Finally, here is the video of me nose casing the College gap in Geelong Hope you enjoy this, it sucked for me
  6. randy spangler990

A few Nerrina snaps

A couple of snaps at Nerrina of James(ozzy osbourne) and myself. and one of Meko(sp) i think
  7. randy spangler990

What the College gap did to my bike (Vid up in Phat vids)

Vid is up Here http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?p=1146317#post1146317 last week i hit the big college gap i nose caised(sp) it, it was pretty cool i guess DO NOT ask for the video i'll get that up asap, This is what the college gap did to my bike,
  8. randy spangler990

Stem Help

I'm looking at a RaceFace diabolus DH Stem, and i have noticed in the sizing that there is 30mm, 50mm and 70mm, I'm pretty sure this means the length of the stem, yeah?? so what size do you think i should get?? what is the pros and cons of having a shorter stem to a longer one?? thanks for...
  9. randy spangler990

RaceFace Diabolus Stem 1 1/8

What: RaceFace Diabolus Stem 1 1/8 or Evolve DH Stem Price range/Willing to Pay: $100 Location: Geelong, will pay postage Extra Info: in good condition
  10. randy spangler990

Norco Aline Park BB Shell Size??

i'm buying saint crank with a bb, The cranks come in 68mm, 73mm and 83mm bb sizes. I know that 73mm is 68mm with a couple of spaces to make it larger or smaller. but i'm not sure of the size of my Norco Aline Parks BB shell is and dont want to take the risk of it being the wrong size. So...
  11. randy spangler990

Carcass Gap Lives On

This is me hitting up the carcass gap in the Geelong, Victoria The gap is 34ft from the lip to the start of the down ramp Heres the link to it: "][/URL] Sorry about some of the filming, I know its not the best. Enjoy:):)
  12. randy spangler990

Shimano Cassette on a Sram Derailleur?

I'm going to buy a new Cassette right, I'm looking on chain reaction cycles and i'm thinking the Shimano Ultegra 9sp 6500. but, i'm running a Sram X-9 derailleur,will this be a problem running?? Thanks for any help.
  13. randy spangler990

26" MTX SS Wheelset!

What: 26" MTX SS Wheelset Price range/Willing to Pay: $400- $500 Location: Geelong, VIC (will pay postage) Extra Info: Good condition
  14. randy spangler990

Mag 30's

Just a quick question, Your thoughts on mag 30 rims, Strong?? Reliable?? Any pros and cons of these rims. Any help will be greatly appreciated Thanks.
  15. randy spangler990

fork! help me

ok heres the deal, i'm thinking of buying new triple crowned fork. but i'm not sure what fork steerer or anything would fit my bike, i ride a Norco Aline PE, the sizing which is on the head set is 53/24mm which i have no clue what this means. so what do i need to know about the forks i'm...
  16. randy spangler990

Trade Norco A-line park edition 07

What: A SMALL or MEDIUM dh/fr frame Price range/Willing to Pay: would trade for a very good condition norco aline park edition 07 frame (with cash up to $300) Location: geelong Extra Info: no stupid offers looking for vpfree frame.
  17. randy spangler990

comp questions

hey, i ride at the you yangs a fair bit and have a full suspention bike and i was wondering is the old comp track still going to be used for comps or is it only going to be the new one. also i was wondering for the old comp track, what were the times for the top ten (i'd like to see how i'd...
  18. randy spangler990

Swap 888's for 66's or 36's

What: any of the Marzocchi 66, 07 series or 07 Fox 36's Price range/Willing to Pay: would swap for Marzocchi 888 RCV (white lowers) 07 Location: Geelong, Victoria Extra Info: very good condition
  19. randy spangler990

help me please

hi all, i bought a norco a-line park edition 07, and it has bommer 888's on it, i'm thinking of selling the 888s and buying some new single crown forks. but i'm not sure how the geometry will work out, so will my aline run well with single crown forks or will i stick with my 888s?? also if...
  20. randy spangler990

6" Hayes Rotor For Hayes Sole Brakes

What: Hayes rear rotor 6" Price range/Willing to Pay: You Tell Me:) Location: Geelong, Victoria Extra Info: Nothing Much